No announcement yet.

Top Mix parts info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had this come up a month or so ago I would have jumped on it. In that time I passed the point of no return for the stock grill I bought. Oh well. This would have been cheaper than the stocker, too.
    '98 ES - For Sale!

Comment

ok i'm a wee bit confused.. if this will fit over the rebar why are you sorry... cause having it fit over the rebar would rock
      In the Garage
      Black 93 MX-3 GS
      Bp powered
      GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
      MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"

Comment

and for 444 i would consider doing it even with the bumper being just fiberglass
        In the Garage
        Black 93 MX-3 GS
        Bp powered
        GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
        MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"

Comment

It does not fit over the rebar. I am sorry I confused you. I always skip a word, at least once every paragraph. Sorry again.
          Last edited by turbonium959; 11-24-2003, 09:56 PM.
          "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

Sounds great. I think if there gonna be someone in Ontario or even in NY , Michigan , Ohio , Pensylvania it's still can be shipped to one address. And after that we'll pick up stuff somewher in the states and bring it to Canada. I hope there gonna be some people interesting in it.
            98 protege LX for appearance
            89 626 GT for performance

Comment

I will try to find another for the grill...but im in, just tell me when!

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
              1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
              Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

yeah, ship all to me...ive got a hook up at purolator so i can send it to USA for like $10!
                And hand delevir to anyone who is close!

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
                1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
                Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

Well, so far we got three people, so that comes out to $93 each according to yesterdays current exhange, and shipped to Kris. Hey, Kris, how much would it cost for you to ship to me to Maine? Thanks.

Comment

Well , I didn't really get one thing. Is the shipping for one set of bumper , sideskirts and grill gonna be the same as for, lets say, three sets ? If thats true, maybe we'll find couple more peope who want them . This way shipping for those grills will be almost nothing. I'll get a bumper and sideskirts and a grill of course then.

Comment

Yeah, thats what it could be, that is we find more people. Like I said before, for people who want a bumper, side skirts and a grill, between three people its only $444 each. So the more people we have, its going to cost less to get the parts.

Comment

hey, put me down for a grille... i should check this board more often.... :p:
                        98 Protege SE
                        -------------------
                        1.5L Turbo

Comment

also, which bumper are you talking about? the white car or blue car?
                          98 Protege SE
                          -------------------
                          1.5L Turbo

Comment

White one . Blue is stock JDM i guess . Are you interested ?

Comment

Hey, Clappy. we are talking mainly about the white (sand mica) car, but we could the blue bumper as well. Also, how far away do you live from Woodstock, ON? We are going to ship our order to there, so you can pick it up, if its not a really long drive.

Comment

I just talked to clappy....ill give the grill to him...whats our new price for the grills inc shipping?

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
                                1.8L 97 LX (CDN)

Comment

Working...
                                X