No announcement yet.

Top Mix parts info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You see, this is what I am still trying to figure out. I only get back 1 email a day from them, even though I reply back to them as soon as I recieve an email. Basically, for the grilles: they are small enough, and if we pay them and each give our own address, they should be able to ship them out this way. As for the bumpers, they need to know the exact quanity of bumpers needed, and then they ship them to one address (probably me). I can definately see how this might be a problem for you guys, because not only you would have to pay for shipping from them to me, but also from me to you. And shipping a bumper is a huge deal, and I am sure its cost a good deal of cash. But the worst part is that we do not even know the initial shipping cost. As soon as I hear a word, I will let you know.
    "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

I will call BC Auto this morning and let you guys know ASAP...

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
      1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
      Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

I caled them and 'No', they cant get the TM stuff for our car. Yet, for the MX3, they have a TM kit listed with pics...WTF?

Ah well, let me know whats going on with TM directly. Also, try and find out if TM has emblems (like our protege badge, etc) as it would be cool to have a TM badge in the grill opening offset to the drivers side...if not, ill just put a MS badge there like the 2.5 MSP had in their MS grills!

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
        1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
        Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

Oh yeah, they have TM kits listed for LOTS of other apps including hondas...someone else should give them an email or a call...the guy i dealt with seems like he just jumped on the BC webpage and checked for a 95-98 Protege listing and found nothing...i couldve told him that!

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
          1.8L 97 LX (CDN)

Comment

Ok, guys, another update. I need your addresses for exact shipping charges and the things you want. This is going to be quickest way that we will be able to figure out the shipping costs. So far I have interest in 4 grills, 2 bumpers and skirts for 97-98, 2 bumpers and 1 skirt for 95-96. If two of you live close to one another, just give me one address, that way you can save some money. Thanks guys.

Comment

My address is 6980 Ailanthus av. Niagara Falls , On L2G4C8 , Canada . I'm moving in a couple of weeks , so I'll give you a new one as soon as I'll get it . This one is just to calculate shipping .
              So , I would like front bumper, sideskirts and grill . I have no idea how much shipping might be , so lat's say I have about 350 US for that . If that won't be enough I'll get only grill for now.
              Thanks for spending your time for this
              98 protege LX for appearance
              89 626 GT for performance

Comment

i'm still interested in the bumpers and skirts but since they are fiberglass and not eurethane i'm a little skittish.. especially since i'm guessing we can't keep the rebar... out of curiousity see if the bumper will fit over the rebar reinforcement we have on the cars over here
                In the Garage
                Black 93 MX-3 GS
                Bp powered
                GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
                MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"

Comment

Heres my addy for the grill (If cheaper, mine can get sent with Russian's and I can pick mine up from him)

204-885 James St.
                  Woodstock, ON
                  Canada
                  N4S 8K9

Ciao, Kris

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
                  1.8L 97 LX (CDN)

Comment

Yep, I hope shipping for two together will be cheaper then for two separate.

Comment

Kris, and Eugene - I am going to give Top Mix Kris' address, since he is closer to China, and you guys are only 100 miles away from one another, so it would not be a problem for you, OK? Also, since only you provided me with the address, thats all I will puut in for a quote.

protegeboy78 - Top Mix will not fit the rebar, as its an Asian market, and they have shorter bumpers all around. Sorry
                      Last edited by turbonium959; 11-24-2003, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Hey Kris, I guess you are 100 miles more chinese than I am

If it's not a lot of peope are interested for now is good too. We'll have some exclusive stuff

Comment

Ok, so here is the deal. The shipping cost for you to get a grill is $123 USD + $52 for the grille itself. No matter how many we order, the shipping price stays the same. So, if we all send them to Kris, the three of us would only have to pay $41 for shipping and $52 for the grill. As for the bumpers, the shipping is $335 USD plus the bumper and skirts for $280. The same deal goes here, if you want to add the grille to your order with the bumper, the shipping is the same. So if, Kris, Eugene and me decide to get the grilles, its will cost us $93 USD each. And then I would have get my grill from you guys somehow. As for the bumpers, skirts and grill, it would cost $667. Now, the Erebuni kits are about the same on ebay. They go for $600 plus shipping, so I think its really a matter of a choice. So, if there are any more people that want 97-98 grill for their car, and live in Ontario, let us know soon. Thanks.

Comment

The front bumper and side skirts are $1080 HKD which comes out to $140 USD.

I thought that's 140 , not 280 for those.

Comment

Is shipping gonna be the same for let's say 3 bumpers and sideskirts , and of course grills , as for just one set of those ?
                              If the bumper and sideskirts are still 280 ( not 140 as you told before ) With 3 people we can get each for about 440 $ which is good. So, maybe we can wait a little and see if anyone interested. If not I would get a grill anyway.

Comment

Ok, lets make a few things clear. $280 is for both bumper and skirts, I was too lazy to type it out. Also, if we were to get three bumpers, skirts, and grills, the shipping cost for all that is still $335. So if three people were to get all that shipped to one address, it would cost $444 shipped! Now thats good, only if you live close to one another.

P.S. I will start a thread in the group buy section. Maybe the interest for grills will go up.

Comment

Working...
                                X