body kits anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jay1
    Leave the body kits alone people get the jdm stuff (the stock Japanesse look) its looks alot better and its alot stonger
    alot stronger?
    Almost there

jdm tails... check
    jdm bumper... check
    ms lip... check
    ms grill... check
    ms sideskirts... check
    ms rear skirts... check
    ms spoiler... check
    ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
    Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by projectmx
      how is the JDM one stronger than the same bumper made to fit over your crash bar? seems like if i had a choice between putting a bumper on that had no crash protection verses the exact same looking bumper with the ability to go over top of the crash bar? only difference is the jdm one is eurethane and the other will either be fiberglass or flexfiber (pretty much just as good as eurethane)
      What's up Tim.

Eurethane > Fiberglass

Sorry bro but personal experience. I will never buy a fiberglass kit ever again. They are too weak, crack, highly stressed due to weather changes especially in IL. Material wise he is correct but JDM is not God either. Not all of JDM is great looking.

Comment

flex fiber = eurethane

my friend has a flex fiber kit on his scion and we could take each end and twist it in different directions and no cracks
        In the Garage
        Black 93 MX-3 GS
        Bp powered
        GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
        MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"

Comment

i always heard that eurethane was ****. i guess that was just opinion, but that was from a company! good thing about fibreglass is that if it breaks you can always just patch it up by recoating it.

Comment

You guys just wont get it
            i like the the jdm stuff better

Comment

Originally posted by jay1
              You guys just wont get it
              i like the the jdm stuff better

*knock knock* anyone home?... he is making a JDM copy that allows you to keep the rebar / crashbar ... it looks exactly the same (that is the goal at least) but is safer
              In the Garage
              Black 93 MX-3 GS
              Bp powered
              GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
              MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"

Comment

Working...
              X