body kits anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

evo kits

the evo kits have a killer look, unfortunately on SOME(not all)other cars, not the protege.
    Almost there

jdm tails... check
    jdm bumper... check
    ms lip... check
    ms grill... check
    ms sideskirts... check
    ms rear skirts... check
    ms spoiler... check
    ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
    Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

Hi guys! Just had to enter this discussion. Here's a little something for those interested in the Evo kit... It's from one of our Familia Reunion's in early 2001. The shot is blurry though.

imho, It's too Mitsu for me.
      Attached Files
      Protege Tech Philippines

Comment

i am definantly not into the evo kit.. i think that doens't flow well with the car... ofcourse i'm too stuck on your kit andy
        In the Garage
        Black 93 MX-3 GS
        Bp powered
        GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
        MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"

Comment

Originally posted by andy329
          Hi guys! Just had to enter this discussion. Here's a little something for those interested in the Evo kit... It's from one of our Familia Reunion's in early 2001. The shot is blurry though.

imho, It's too Mitsu for me.
          I want that kit, because its not too low, and it looks good in that particular application.
          "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

That looks a lot better than I had imagined. It looks nice on that car but I still don't think I'd want it for mine.

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
            Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
            I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

Comment

Looks good. If there is any oportunity to get this one I'll go for it
              98 protege LX for appearance
              89 626 GT for performance

Comment

besides the erebuni one, the only other one i like is patricks

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
                  besides the erebuni one, the only other one i like is patricks
                  What? you dont like mine????
                  Attached Files

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
                  1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
                  Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

well isnt your and his the same except his has the center area cleared out and then has that lip on it?

Comment

Yeah, i was just making a joke cause you refered to it as PATRICKS bumper...lol
                      But yes, mine has a lip on it now too...and my middle will likely be cut out aswell to...um....ah....accomidate my....umm....intercooler.......................... .....!

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
                      1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
                      Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

Hey K Dawg One...the side skirts for the 323 BA will fir a 98? Anything els on the 323 that will fit relatively nicely

Comment

Originally posted by K Dawg ONE
                          Yeah, i was just making a joke cause you refered to it as PATRICKS bumper...lol
                          But yes, mine has a lip on it now too...and my middle will likely be cut out aswell to...um....ah....accomidate my....umm....intercooler.......................... .....!

For those of you who want a closer look at "my" front bumper....hehehe. Here you go. Its the JDM bumper, yes, with the guards cut out and a custom front lip.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Project323; 01-31-2004, 03:13 PM.
                          Patrick Sean-Tiu Santiago

Current state:240 whp and 215.6 ft/lbs torque
                          FOR SALE $9500

Cardomain
                          Mmmm...BPT goodness!!!

Comment

so sexy..... i think its the lip that does it for me

Comment

Ive got a nice Mugen-style lip now too!

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
                              1.8L 97 LX (CDN)

Comment

yea uh-huh sure ya do kdawg... patricks the only one with that style.... you lied about it all....

Comment

Working...
                                X