Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still waiting for the email. i'll make sure to ask next time i call.

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
    Mods:
    DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

I remember reading somewhere that it was all CF. Or was that Gro Harlem talking about the shop near him?

Comment

ya cause i was jus thinkin, that is a really good price if it was made of all CF

Comment

Then most likely it ain't.

Comment

i'm pretty sure the hood isn't all cf, and it was gro that stated the shop by him could do one all cf.
            proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

Yeah, what I thought.

*patiently waiting for an update*

Comment

What's up dudes. Are we still waiting on carbon fiber samples? We need to speed things along. We have the money and it's just sitting here.

Comment

Originally posted by Intruder
                  What's up dudes. Are we still waiting on carbon fiber samples? We need to speed things along. We have the money and it's just sitting here.

yeah what's the word?
                  95 ES
                  05 S60R

Comment

i am still waiting for the samples.

Mods:
                    DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.

Comment

Have you tried calling? We gotta be pro-active, not passive.

Comment

yes sir!

Mods:

Comment

i haven't called again yet, but I will be back in sd this weekend and baring anything bad from happening will try to make it out there, but keep in mind this will be the start of my putting everything back together faze and taking everything out faze of the swap. so bear with me people.
                          proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

What's up guys sorry i have not been posting lately. Someone special in my life now. I have just read some of this thread and just anxious about what is going on with the hoods. What happened to all CF? And what is the durability of a CF/fiberglass hood? A little worried that's all. And we are still missing a person or do we have someone slightly interested? Or are we splitting the last? Let me know what is going on guys when you guys get a chance and beetle don't forget the bbq so that maybe you can tell me further info about this whole situation face to face. Peace guys.

Comment

i still think i'll make it, ask your special friend to bring a friend.

Mods:

Comment

Torped0 is still very much interested. He's trying to get his car back on the road and as soon as that's done he'll join the G/B.

Comment

Working...
                                X