No announcement yet.

Group-buy REMINDER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no idea regarding KIA fitment. Probably not, because this grill snaps on directly to our headlight housings.
    "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

i guess it might work if your car share same headlights as protege.
      98 protege LX for appearance
      89 626 GT for performance

Comment

Talked to K Dawg ONE on shiping cost, and it looks good. I want in on this grille action.

Comment

Ok excellent. So here is the list:
          1.me
          2.KDawgONE
          3.russian
          4.clappy
          5.lowpro98
          6.zshakespeare
          7.labikesrcool??? not sure, please let me know.

Now I like this list much better. Hopefully everyone will get some cash for X-Mas, Hanukah, or what not, and we will get this thing on.
          Guys, let me know what is the better method of payment for you, PayPal or money order. I know money order is cheap, but PayPal will charge me fees. So if someone transfers me $80, PayPal will take about $5 from that. Also, my bank will charge me $30 for international transfer, so please add accordignly to the personal total ($30/7 people=apx $4). Thanks guys.

Comment

I have a question. How much is it gonna cost me to paint this so it matches my car's color?

Comment

I know it would cost about $75CDN to get painted here...

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
              1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
              Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

Yeah, thats sounds about right. For about $50, you can get it painted in a shop. Or if you know what you are doing (must have painting experience), and have paitence, you can do it yourself. I assume that the grills will come primed and ready to paint. Still, look over the surface and correct any informalities, use very fine sandpaper. Apply more primer if needed. Then go to NAPA, give them your car's color code, and tell them you need a spray can of that color for plastic applications. Believe it or not, its two different types of paint for bumpers/plastic and metal body parts. A spray can will cost you less then $10. I did that before when I painted the center piece on the grill the same color as the car. Well, way off-topic now. I will shut the hell up.

Lets make the list bigger. Muahahahaha!!!

Comment

So, after Christmas we'll have list of all people who want to get this and then we'll calculate and send you money. Let's say, as soon as we'll have all people we need you can post the price and I'll send money right away.
                  About painting - actually that was weird , but original grill doesn't have a clearcoat. I painted mine with a spray paint and it still looks good after 4 month. And that is less then 10$. With a new one I'm gonna wait till I'll get a body kit and paint all together.

Comment

speaking of paint and color codes, what color code is your car turbonium? it's the same as mine.

Comment

im in, where u want paypal sent?

Comment

Originally posted by zshakespeare
                        speaking of paint and color codes, what color code is your car turbonium? it's the same as mine.
                        The color name is Sand Mica, and the code is 4F.

Also, updated list:
                        1.me
                        2.KDawgONE
                        3.russian
                        4.clappy
                        5.lowpro98
                        6.zshakespeare
                        7.Naomi
                        8.labikesrcool??? not sure, please let me know

Naomi. The total price have not been establised yet, as we are still getting more people. We will order after x-mas, first week or second week of January. Thanks for patience guys.
                        Last edited by turbonium959; 12-20-2003, 09:00 AM.

Comment

i'm in i sent you a pm it should be there just tell me where to send the money
                          real drivers accelerate for the corners

Comment

Is the grille just for the top part where the grille is, or the bottom part also? ala russians foglights howto.

Comment

The grill we are getting is only top part. The bottom part is a bumper I guess, even if it has mash on it
                              Basicly the stock grille on our cars consists of 3 parts. Body colour painted grill, plastic mesh with mazda emblem and a black thing that goes over your radiator and attached to your frame with 3 plastic screws. There's also 4 of those connectors ( damn, my English sucks) that hold grille on headlights. I'm not sure how is that grille gonna be supplied, but I'll need those connectors if grille will come without them. You guys can use your stock ones, just don't brake them when you gonna take them out. Mine was broken and now I have none.

Comment

Well I hope it comes with the connectors too, because today when I was making my horn not sound like I was driving a clown car, I broke one of them because you have to take out the damned grille just to get the headlight off to get at the horn. I didn't think the grille would be one large piece, i figured you could take the mazda badge off.

Comment

Working...
                                X