No announcement yet.

Group-buy REMINDER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holidays are over now for the most of protege owners, so it's a good time to collect money and get those grills.
    98 protege LX for appearance
    89 626 GT for performance

Comment

i was just thinking that....

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
      1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
      Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

hello? Anyone alive?
        98 protege LX for appearance
        89 626 GT for performance

Comment

I started, which hopefully will be the last thread:
          "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

i'm game.. . .
            98 Protege SE
            -------------------
            1.5L Turbo

Comment

Im still in...so is LABIKESARECOOL and ZSHAKSSPHERE...i was just talking to them!

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
              1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
              Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

So, we just have to hear from Naomi and lowpro98.
                Ok, then. I sent you all a PM, so, those who replied here do not have to let me know again. Guys/gals, let me know how you would want to get the money to me? Thanks.

Comment

i think the cdns should give me their money and i wll send it via MO cause they dont cost me anything.

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
                  1.8L 97 LX (CDN)

Comment

Sounds Good Dawg... I'm for that.
                    98 Protege SE
                    -------------------
                    1.5L Turbo

Comment

is that total cost in canadian dollars or U.S. dollars?
                      and roughly when should we recieve this grille?

Comment

Originally posted by pigeon
                        is that total cost in canadian dollars or U.S. dollars?
                        and roughly when should we recieve this grille?
                        Once we place the order, and have the money transfered, you should have the grill at your door in about a month. Because we are shipping them all to Kris (KDawgOne), and Kris will either arrange pick-up or mail it out. Kris can mail them out for very cheap, so do not worry. Contact him regarding shipping from him to you. As we can see, we are trying to save on shipping, otherwise shipping to your door alone will cost $52 for grill, and $120 for shipping. So we are all sprlitting ONE shipping charge and getting down the road from there. Does it sound interesting to you?

Comment

i must say, this group buy does interest me
                          if i go in on this, what will the price drop to?
                          is it CDN or US funds?
                          and do you have any other pictures of the grille?

i could easily pick up from k dawg... my girlfriend lives in chatham and i pass woodstock on monthly trips

Comment

Pigeon,
                            Bringing it to Hamilton is no problem either..ive already got to get Russian's to him as hes in the falls.

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
                            1.8L 97 LX (CDN)

Comment

Originally posted by pigeon
                              i must say, this group buy does interest me
                              if i go in on this, what will the price drop to?
                              is it CDN or US funds?
                              and do you have any other pictures of the grille?

i could easily pick up from k dawg... my girlfriend lives in chatham and i pass woodstock on monthly trips
                              If you want to be a part of this, the price will go down from $70.5 USD each to $68.5 USD each. In CAD it is $89. So what do you think?

Comment

it sounds good actually
                                right at the moment i am between jobs, im trying to get back in still... i was just let go because i was christmas help at sears in hardware..

when is the latest i could let you guys know?

Comment

Working...
                                X