No announcement yet.

Group-buy REMINDER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still in. I'll give my money to Kris then if he'll be in the falls, if not I'll find the way to give him the money.
    98 protege LX for appearance
    89 626 GT for performance

Comment

Originally posted by pigeon
      it sounds good actually
      right at the moment i am between jobs, im trying to get back in still... i was just let go because i was christmas help at sears in hardware..

when is the latest i could let you guys know?
      We just need to know whether you know if want to be in. Because if you are in, everybody's price will change, so that will make me send everybody back a few dollars, depending on the price drop. As long as you are in, we can probably wait a week or two for you to get the money to me. Kris is going to collect the money from some of you guys in his area, and send it as one sum, so you have to decide if this is something you want to do. Thanks.
      "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

sorry guys..
        i have to say no then

just cause i cant spend unless i know its coming in, if anything happens in the near future employment wise, i'll pm someone to see if its not too late... if it is, its my loss
        but i'll have to pass on this

thanks anyways tho guys

Comment

If it didn't come in I'd have to drive out there and break some legs, even though it would cost me ten times as much in gas, food, and lost wages. Gonna give my money to k dawg one (I assume that's kris) because it's easier for me because I can transfer the funds directly into his account with no fees.

Comment

I only have one payment so far.

1.me X
            2.labikesrcool X
            3.KDawg ONE ?
            4.clappy ?
            5.lowpro98 ?
            6.zshakespeare ?
            7.Naomi ?
            8.russian ?
            9.mersaci

Comment

WTF?
              I didnt even know we WERE collecting money....I didnt get an email!

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
              1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
              Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

Originally posted by K Dawg ONE
                WTF?
                I didnt even know we WERE collecting money....I didnt get an email!
                I have been sending out PMs, as I do not know most people's email. But yes, I do not think we are going to get any more people, so lets get this done. Thanks guys. Please check your PMs, as all the info is there with regards to payment and address.

Comment

Update:

1.turbonium959 X
                  2.labikesrcool X
                  3.KDawg ONE X
                  4.clappy ?
                  5.lowpro98 ?
                  6.Naomi ?
                  7.russian ?
                  8.mersaci ?
                  Last edited by turbonium959; 02-18-2004, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by K Dawg ONE
                    I think there is four of us...me, you, clappy and russian.
                    I'm in and I'm ganna mail a mo to the below address asap. I originally planned on paypal but screw the 2.50 fee

Aleksey Rybalnik
                    500 Parker Street
                    Mail Box 4205
                    Boston, MA 02115

My address:
                    Tim Williams
                    9115 S. Damen Ave
                    Chicago, IL 60620

Comment

2/19/04 Update:

1.turbonium959 X
                      2.labikesrcool X
                      3.KDawg ONE X
                      4.Naomi X
                      5.lowpro98 ?
                      6.Clappy ?
                      7.russian ?
                      8.mersaci ?

Comment

Do you have online banking? can you email me at tclapp@sympatico.ca and let me know.. I don't have Paypal and an EMT would work great
                        98 Protege SE
                        -------------------
                        1.5L Turbo

Comment

Originally posted by Clappy
                          Do you have online banking? can you email me at tclapp@sympatico.ca and let me know.. I don't have Paypal and an EMT would work great
                          hey guys i am still in, i m having problems with paypal i went over the limit ($2000) so as soon as i get this clears i am sending you $73 sorry about this

p.s I had to open a new paypal account now i am waiting on my bank statment with the 4 #'s

Comment

i paid a week ago, when do i get confirmation you got it and that this thing is rolling?

Comment

there's an X by your name Naomi.. that means he has your money.
                              98 Protege SE
                              -------------------
                              1.5L Turbo

Comment

coo, cant wait

Comment

Working...
                                X