Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats some ****ed up ****. can we put a scammer tag on his name?

Comment

well his last logon was yesterday . . . so he's lurking

Comment

So can I implement the buyer/seller feedback system into our vB software yet? It kicks ass
        93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
        02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
        05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

Originally posted by Gro Harlem
          So can I implement the buyer/seller feedback system into our vB software yet? It kicks ass
          sounds like a good idea.
          .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
          225.94wtq
          torque monster!!!!
          dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
          http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
          http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

if anything happens to him i call the ZX

Comment

you guys should watch what you say though...
              if for some reason related/unrelated to this he gets brutally beaten somewhere... its probably not the best idea to have documented threats of kicking his ass and jacking his/your **** back

all you guys live in the states, mindyou different states... but call the cops.. deal with it smart

Comment

[09:08:40M] CARLinTMaXx: hey
                [09:14:03M] Marc Stearman: yep
                [09:16:21M] CARLinTMaXx: im gettin your thing out tomorrow man ive been SOO crazy lately
                [09:18:46M] Marc Stearman: yeah well you shoulda told me what was goin on instead of ignoring me, im an understandable guy
                [09:20:07M] CARLinTMaXx: no its not even like that man im sorry tho...but like i havent even been able to get home to get online...ive had so much goin on
                [09:20:21M] CARLinTMaXx: i def wasnt ignorin you tho
                [09:20:27M] CARLinTMaXx: im not that kinda guy either
                [09:20:40M] CARLinTMaXx: i have so many things to ship out this week
                [09:20:50M] Marc Stearman: you read my messages the same day i sent them, you couldnt reply then?
                [09:20:58M] Marc Stearman: woulda taken like 20 sec
                [09:21:28M] CARLinTMaXx: i havent been home...i was at my dorm on my friends laptop... i could have but i was just going to ship the thing and then tell you...but then i didnt end up coming home i didnt have a ride
                [09:21:55M] CARLinTMaXx: im really sry tho i feel so bad for everyone its been like the worst month of my life lol
                [09:22:08M] CARLinTMaXx: not that thats funny but
                [09:24:17M] Marc Stearman: understandable, but you gotta let people know whats going on especially when their money is involved. dont care how busy you are...you can make time just to write a few lines and keep people informed. excuses or just outright ignoring someone makes you look bad
                [09:25:13M] CARLinTMaXx: yea i know trust me ive had it happen to me...but im going to get everyones stuff out and get my rep back lol...maybe they will understand when they realize i was telling the truth...some people put a hold on my paypall account till i ship also..but man ill be back in a few mins gotta shower..
                [09:26:04M] Marc Stearman: yeah youneed to talk to ryan and shaun....they are more upset than i am...i mean they are out several hundred bucks
                [09:26:35M] CARLinTMaXx: well not out...im not screwing anyone i have everything right here at my house...ill talk to them tho...brb
                2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

talking he has not done... when his email account became closed it was time for action against him. When my money is refunded "I" will let things go. and drop all charges pending. I highly doubt the money is available anymore. paypal sucks ass either way. i've got 5 days left to find out what they have to say to me.
                  Last edited by FE3-323; 04-21-2005, 01:24 AM.
                  ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                  he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

WOW...makes me not wanna buy anything...from anyone...i think we need the ratings stuff, up, and the pictures etc.. It might be a hassle. but if you want to sell your ****. you will understand..and follow the rules..

any word? anyone get their parts?

Comment

no one has gotten anything.
                      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Long distance on my phone is not available right now :p:
                        Thu Apr 21 04:08:35 CDT 2005

Pls enter any special instructions then the nbr to dial and hold for opr GA

201 785 1366 IP RELAY RO 5382F NBR CALLING PLS QQ GA
                        ga
                        DIALING 201 785 1366 PLS HD RING 1 2 3 4 (ANS MACH)
                        (F) hi were either on another line right now or not home pls leave us a
                        msg (sounds pleasant) (BEEP ANS MACH HUNG UP) (LEAVE MSG QQ)
                        I want to leave a message, so call again, GA GA
                        Carl, all of wihandyman.com is pissed off at you right now, you need to (opr here u can type the msg now
                        stop acting like you're avoiding talking to us, and get on the forums thk u) ga
                        now to defend yourself. In the buyer/seller ratings area.
                        ga

(opr here thk u redialing pls hd) RING 1 2 3 4 (ANS MACH)
                        end call (LEAVING MSG PLS HD) (MSG LEFT ANOTHER CALL QQ) GA
                        disconnect
                        ga

92 Protege DX - Sold.
                        91 Dodge Dakota - Sold.
                        95 Ford Contour GL - Crashed.
                        96 Dodge Caravan - Sold.
                        90 Honda Accord LX - Sold.
                        98 Mazda 626 LX - DD.

Comment

? ^ what is that?

Comment

All the scrambled crap is the operator's "shorthand" talk I don't have long distance on my phone so I use that

92 Protege DX - Sold.
                            91 Dodge Dakota - Sold.
                            95 Ford Contour GL - Crashed.
                            96 Dodge Caravan - Sold.
                            90 Honda Accord LX - Sold.
                            98 Mazda 626 LX - DD.

Comment

no ones trashed his cardomain page with guest book sigs saying "SCAMMER!!!" yet?

I hope he is telling the truth, but in my eyes, doesnt matter if he send the parts like dave said. He made a deal with ppl. Money for goods. He promised to deliver the goods, and didnt. Now that he has been threatened, he wants to ship them out (as per Marcs chat with him)

Screw that. I didnt buy anything, but in the real world when you make a deal with someone, and you dont follow through, its your bad. Period, and those ppl have the right to ask for their money back. Just myopinion.
                              The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

so whats gonna happen with the GTX motor from the raffle?

Comment

Working...
                                X