X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i agree...

well for the most part...
    vendors obviously cant have everything in stock that they're trying to sell
    Last edited by pigeon; 04-20-2005, 12:12 PM.

Comment

right i was implying more for the actual members selling stuff, i freaking hate it when i look at a for sale item, and their is no pic, or price, its annoying.
      .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
      225.94wtq
      torque monster!!!!
      dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
      http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
      http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
        right i was implying more for the actual members selling stuff, i freaking hate it when i look at a for sale item, and their is no pic, or price, its annoying.
        Yeah, I hate that...it is is the "rules" that you have to include a picture and an asking price but people ignore it.
        2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

then their threads need to get shut down, if they cant follow rules, then they have no reason to sell **** to us.

186.08whp
          225.94wtq
          torque monster!!!!

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

This is why I try to deal through E-Bay only, I've had one good transaction through this board though, turbo parts. Speaking of that, Iceberg! Leave me feedback

Me VBGarage HERE

"90% of young people that get into car accidents say "OH ****". The other 10% are from Wisconsin and say "Hold my beer and watch this!".

Comment

My list of parts scammed from me:

turbo & manifold complete with all lines and fittings brackets (including the 2 that screw into the block to feed for oil and coolant)
              intake manifold
              injectors
              air flow meter with its little attachments.(solenoid attached to it included) (don't need the black air box)
              tubing from air flow meter to the turbo
              camshafts
              oil pan
              waterpump inlet pipe.(or known as the coolant bypass pipe) goes across the face of the blockand wraps around the side of the block -behind the turbo system
              its ok to leave the vacum lines or hoses or sorts attached

TOTAL $$$$$ PAID TO
              300zxgame
              $605 via paypal

DO NOT BUY FROM HIM you won't see anything in return

carlinbelkowski@aol.com-email------no longer active account*
              sheldonsworld@yahoo.com-paypal

201-785-1366- found out this is his home line.
              CA RLinTM aXx: 1367***----direct line to carl
              phone number

YES carl... I am out to **** you... hard core

anyone else who is interested in more information on where carl is PM me.

legal action has been taken against you as well as filing for paypal you dumbass.
              I hope its crooked NJ cops that come to your place. and they drag your ass out and beat you bloody... then make some excuse you tried to fight them and resist.
              You are lucky i don't have the gas money to waste on driving there, else wise it would be me on the door step of your house.
              I know where you live if i dont'see results im satisfied with... i will show up. and i'll be leaving with what EVERYONE here paid for.

the pictures he provided me seemed legit... his actions however are not.
              Attached Files
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

941.85 miles to your place carl... i'll be saving money to waste driving there.
                ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

damn this **** is out of control, something needs to be done, any jersey members that feel like paying a visit to carl?

186.08whp
                  225.94wtq
                  torque monster!!!!

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

**** im in utah and woulditn mind the drive out there just to handle a scammer that **** aint cool at all.........

Comment

post up on the MSprotege and mx-3.com boards... there is bound to be a fellow mazda owner in NJ lookin to pop a scammer.

sucks ryan - I hope joo get your $$$ back and take this biatch down.

hell if TX wasnt so far I'd love to see NJ as well.

oh and nice touch posting his PH# and crap.... thats gotta suck for him.
                      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

I say send the parts that were payed for by other members, on behalf of this scamming piece of ****, right off the freash GTX motor he won. Than, re-raffle and/or sell the rest to pay for shipping.

I have family in CT, and NJ, I visit them from time to time...
                        If any of the scammed members is not happy with the outcome of this situation and wants to take matters into there own hands... Please PM me, and me and my Navy Seal cousin from CT, will gladly arrange a discreat road trip for pleasure.

Anyone have a pic of this ass-clown?
                        Last edited by CBlaze; 04-20-2005, 04:04 PM.
                        '91 Mazda Protege GT/ Completely re-built engine w/.020 head shave, intake/exhaust P&P & 3 angle valve job, 2.25 full custom exhaust, RX-7 AFM, K&N Cone, 18* Timing advance, exhintake cam mod w/Fly'n Miata adjustables, Custom short shifter, CenterForce clutch, lightened flywheel, HAWK pads on all 4, Motegi Racing 8 spoke 16"s w/205/45/ZR16 rubber, VentShade window visors, lower lip spoiler, 4" driving lights w/halo's. MX-3 center console & Black carpet swap w/2 layers dynomat type insulation.
                        Soon to come... Garret T25 turbo, DSM injectors, GTX ecu (Needed) SAFC (Needed) FMIC (Needed)

'91 Toyota Soarer GT-TL/ Stock 1JZ-GTE, K&N drop in filter, Gewalt Evolution deep dish 17"s, Nardi steering wheel

sigpic

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind!

Comment

the balls of someone who could have had a free motor we all paid into...

Comment

Originally posted by pigeon
                            the balls of someone who could have had a free motor we all paid into...
                            You speak of balls! ...Perhaps a solid kick or two to them while he is on the ground might teach some sorely needed apreciation!
                            '91 Mazda Protege GT/ Completely re-built engine w/.020 head shave, intake/exhaust P&P & 3 angle valve job, 2.25 full custom exhaust, RX-7 AFM, K&N Cone, 18* Timing advance, exhintake cam mod w/Fly'n Miata adjustables, Custom short shifter, CenterForce clutch, lightened flywheel, HAWK pads on all 4, Motegi Racing 8 spoke 16"s w/205/45/ZR16 rubber, VentShade window visors, lower lip spoiler, 4" driving lights w/halo's. MX-3 center console & Black carpet swap w/2 layers dynomat type insulation.
                            Soon to come... Garret T25 turbo, DSM injectors, GTX ecu (Needed) SAFC (Needed) FMIC (Needed)

'91 Toyota Soarer GT-TL/ Stock 1JZ-GTE, K&N drop in filter, Gewalt Evolution deep dish 17"s, Nardi steering wheel

sigpic

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind!

Comment

i no longer give a flying **** about the block i just want my god damn money back!
                              91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.