Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great, Now I find this thread. I brought a GTX strut bar from Carlin earlier this year on the mazda323performance site, not realizing this stuff, but everything he has said sounds very familiar. I guess Its too late to have anything to hold over him, like with the raffle engine before. Luckily I have an Uncle who is a Lawyer, hope Carlin can afford one.
    - Ben

Comment

What ever happened with that motor?

Comment

who knows.... what ever happened to carlin??? and my extra parts he forgot... and the money he was going to refund me??
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

let him rot
          91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.