No announcement yet.

Xcelerated Concepts - CF/FG Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice... sorry, didnt mean to inturupt or anything.
    What good is money if it can't inspire terror in your fellow man?

Comment

could we get a clarification on all of this?

is this a group buy for the 94 hood?

when are the deposits being taken?

how long do we have to get our deposit to the recipient and who is dealing with the money? and how. pay pal etc....

if you could post the finer details about this it would be nice this post has gotten a little fuzzy for me and i am not sure if this is for the 90-93 or strictly the 94.

i am still interested in the cf hood for a 94 if that is what is being made. just need a time frame and details.
      This is our quest; as the tail lights fade into the distance let it not be the jeers of others that say we can not do what others have, but to let the whistle of the bov the whine of our turbo and the roar of our exhaust announce to those who may say it can not be done that we will not go quietly into the night we will not bow to mainstream but rather blow by them doing mach speed laughing our asses off and giving them the one sure sign( ) so that they will understand their place in life when it comes to doubting a driven individual who owns a Mazda BG with a boosted BP

Comment

Check the GB section for the official GB post. Currently, there is only a GB for the 90-93 hoods. Though there is one in the works for the 94 hoods.

Stay tuned.
        My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
        - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

Working...
        X