Xcelerated Concepts - CF/FG Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MazdaRacer
    Tom is gonna have some say, as thats his hood sitting at Puresports. (and i also paid some for it, as the online price was different than the actual price...whatever MS...lol)
    That was exactly my concern.

No worries though, I will see to it - as I'm sure you and Joe will - that nobody gets their toes stepped on with regards to the 90-93 hood GB.
    My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
    - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

Mazdaracer
      I am fine if you want to go pick up the hood and keep it or give it to another member who needs one. It would cost far too much to have it shipped to MA and it would never make it. Lets figure out how we get one to our new vendor. I say we cut bait with Puresports and deal with a company that wants our business.

I hate loosing the money but having a hood in 4 weeks (Or so) will more than make up for it.

Comment

im bouncin off the walls here joe your the man and those morons at puresports can suck a fat one
        Mazstyle> :suckie: < Other Cars

Comment

Mike,
          Since you know Joe and are closer than all of us to him (geographically) any chance you can arrange the delivery of a hood with your plethora of Protege parts?

Although first job is to contact Rob (P-rotege) and have him put a stop pament on his check (assuming it has not been cashed yet)

I will also try to contact puresports again and let them know. I have a feeling when i mention we are pulling out, i may get a call back a little sooner...

Tom,
          once i get a call back from PS, i'll know if the hood is even usable (as last time they said they were in the process of making the mold)
          Last edited by MazdaRacer; 03-07-2006, 09:32 AM.

Comment

So how much are we talkin for the hoods? I don't think that we ever got a definitive price for them. When this gets going, I want mine to be the red and black!!!

Finally some action. Thank you so much for this. 3-4 weeks!!! I may be a little excited
            Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

I don't want to hijack this thread for the 94 Protege guys, but I don't think Puresports ever even took the deposit. Last I heard, P-rotege had not sent it. If that's the case, its their loss. Lets be sure before we spin another vendor up.

Comment

nope, Rob did send the deposit check and i did see it at Puresports when i dropped off the hood...last I heard, Rob was wondering when Puresports was gonna cash it.

Comment

originally posted by crazycaker
                  I have be discussing with Mike_Moss & thekid the possiblity of bringing a first gen OE style CF/FG hood to the market for those interested.

We will require a minimum of 10 committed buyers to make this happen. The cost would be approx. $525 CDN + shipping for the CF version. If we have more then 10 buyers the price would obviously decrease.
                  and i think he said its like 100 bux extra for color weeving
                  Mazstyle> :suckie: < Other Cars

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaRacer
                    once i get a call back from PS, i'll know if the hood is even usable (as last time they said they were in the process of making the mold)
                    I'm not sure how they make their moulds, but the way we do things the hood used for the mould is never damaged. The only time we physically alter a hood is when we create a functional vented one, which then requires cutting of the hood for the mould to be made. But for OE style, this is never the case.

Comment

So if I want a red and black one, are you saying it will be 625 CAD?

Comment

Originally posted by 92_2_fast
                        So if I want a red and black one, are you saying it will be 625 CAD?
                        yes.

Comment

So are we a go? Cause I am totally down!

Comment

we need Rob to check on the deposit.

Comment

Ok... so.. If this IS going to go through, and it sounds VERY promisable.. Can we get a final price?? and seriously, we're talking about turnaround 3-4 weeks as in... we'd have our hood being shipped out within that time????? DUDE!!!!! no offense, but **** puresports... as long as this isnt gonna be tooo expensive..

on a side note Joe, what would it cost you to make a cf hood with a scoop in it? =D
                              1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
                              Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
                              "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Has any one herd from Rob yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X