X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this for the Sedan only?..

Comment

Originally posted by worldhazard
      on a side note Joe, what would it cost you to make a cf hood with a scoop in it? =D
      We're not in a position to make a vented hood at the moment due to our everyday production needs. To make a vented hood we would require someone working on it for an extended period of time, this would have a direct impact on our everyday production needs. However, we do have universal scoops that you could use if you wanted to go that route.

Comment

Anyone heard from P-rotege? I'd like to see this move forward....

Comment

agreed, the sooner the better
          Mazstyle> :suckie: < Other Cars

Comment

What's up guys? You waiting on me for something?

Comment

Originally posted by SPENONE
              Is this for the Sedan only?..

Id like to see a 323 G/b get off the ground, but we could not get 10 last time
              "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
              -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
              *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
              172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
              New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

P-Rotege,

What is the status of the deposit with Puresports. We may want to redirect to a new vendor. Can you advise?

Comment

When you guys decide please let me know either way.

Comment

Crazy, hey. im curious. if this does go through... are you available to produce other parts in cf? such as fender panels and/or trunk lids?
                    1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
                    Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
                    "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

what the hell is going on im in the 90-93 buy group are we going to do this and tell seth to take his 5mos and shove it or what? im selling my spot because the buy group is at a dead stop but if this is going to happen im still in and ill stop trying to sell my spot please update me clearly about what is going on thanks
                      02 msp clone gone but will never be forgotten

Comment

As soon as we can confirm that the deposit check sent to PureSports has had a stop payment put on it, we can go ahead with Xcelerated. Beleive me, as soon as this info is known it will be posted and the 90-93 GB will get moving.

Comment

thank you
                          02 msp clone gone but will never be forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by worldhazard
                            Crazy, hey. im curious. if this does go through... are you available to produce other parts in cf? such as fender panels and/or trunk lids?
                            Please keep your focus on one thing. The main goal here is to get one product done. In this case, it's the hoods.

Leave the 'new product development' out of this. If you want to PM Joe and suggest something, go ahead. Or feel free to start another thread. Just keep it out of this thread.

Thank you.
                            My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
                            - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

Sorry guys, I should have read the entire thread previously. So, yes, the deposit $$ is safe. Puresports never cashed the check and I just issued a stop payment on it. If everyone from the original puresports GB is willing to hop-aboard this new GB then I can send the money anywhere it need be.

I myself may bail-out of the CF hood thing due to newfound interest in previous automotive projects. If there are no objections and I do indeed jump-ship I will probably write a check for the $1250, (or $1125 w/o my payment) to Darryl so he can be in control of the money since at this point he and Tom are running the show anyway.

Just let me know guys so I don't hold anything up. I'll try to check my e-mail more often.

Comment

I'm still in!

Comment

Working...
                                X