FS: Plug and Play (PNP) Megasquirt Systems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lex View Post
    Just shoot me a PM whenever you're ready to order.
    word good lookin out il let u no
    sigpic

Comment

New option:

*** NEW: Option 7: Add a VICS (or multifunction ground) switch to any MSI unit (P/N: MSI_XXX_GNDSWITCH)***

- For all you NA guys wanting to turn VICS on at ANY RPM this is the option for you. It doesn't stop at that. This switch can be triggered by any of the inputs and calculated variables available to the MS. This means you can trigger it based on RPM, coolant temp, air temp, boost, O2 output, injector pulsewidth etc. You can turn on a relay with this switch which can operate your fan, intercooler sprayer, water injection, shift light etc. This is generally known as a low side driver and it really is that versatile.
      - Price: Add 20USD to the price of any of the kits.

Comment

New option:

*** NEW: Option 7: Add a VICS (or multifunction ground) switch to any MSI unit (P/N: MSI_XXX_GNDSWITCH)***

- For all you NA guys wanting to turn VICS on at ANY RPM this is the option for you. It doesn't stop at that. This switch can be triggered by any of the inputs and calculated variables available to the MS. This means you can trigger it based on RPM, coolant temp, air temp, boost, O2 output, injector pulsewidth etc. You can turn on a relay with this switch which can operate your fan, intercooler sprayer, water injection, shift light etc. This is generally known as a low side driver and it really is that versatile.
        - Price: Add 20USD to the price of any of the kits.
        can the vics still work with boosted apps? Wouldn't mind opening it up and getting that extra power at 5k.
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
          can the vics still work with boosted apps? Wouldn't mind opening it up and getting that extra power at 5k.
          Yes it does work with boosted applications as well as NA. I should have been more clear in stating that.

Comment

Is it possible to make it work with the GTX harness? The clips are the same and there is like 2 wires or pins that are different.
            I don't want to use the fuel pump resistor as I would prefer it at full pressure all the time.

Last edited by wheresthericego; 04-30-2009, 11:39 PM.
            I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
            |.....Overnight....................| ||
            |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
            |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
            "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
            Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

The only large difference is that the GTX does not use the VAF to shut off the fuel pump. So you'll have to ground the pump relay relay right in the cabin or from the diagnostics box. Not a big deal in any case so yes the system will work.

Comment

The only large difference is that the GTX does not use the VAF to shut off the fuel pump. So you'll have to ground the pump relay relay right in the cabin or from the diagnostics box. Not a big deal in any case so yes the system will work.
                Great news because i'll be getting another one of your systems for the protege awd. Of course with no VAF, cooling fan control and idle control. I'll let you know when im ready
                I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Originally posted by wheresthericego View Post
                  Great news because i'll be getting another one of your systems for the protege awd. Of course with no VAF, cooling fan control and idle control. I'll let you know when im ready
                  Great, when you're ready, you know how to reach me

Comment

Great, when you're ready, you know how to reach me
                    Its ashame I changed gears on what I wanted to do with the miata because I was defiantly looking forward to your unit for that but still going to utilize the good stuff even for a simple setup on the protege

Comment

this option is looking better and better everyday

Comment

Originally posted by smoke187 View Post
                        this option is looking better and better everyday
                        Whenever you are ready

Comment

soon cant wait

Comment

will it matter what tps is used with this 4 or 3 wire

Comment

Nope, the MS in this configuration does not use the TPS at all.

Comment

cool less to worry about asking because i need pull this harness to fix some wiring and use my other harness

Comment

Working...
                                X