No announcement yet.

AWR orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, talked to him today. Jinx, have you tried to e-mail or call him? Call him today to tell him the problem with this one and he said he'll most likely replace it
    1997 Protegé ES: The Power of BP

Broke Status FTW!

Comment

With Flyrtle and the gtr swap in Tony's 323, I haven't had much time to do anything yet. I'll try to shoot him an email later tonight.

Flyrtle 6.0 Dynojet @ 15psi on BP26 ECU 229.31 whp / 229.95 ft-lb
      HPLogic Mustang Dyno @ 15psi on MS1 v3 226 whp / 195 ft-lb [HD Video]
      Soon to be powered by a Precision snail on crack...

Add me on more pictures of my projects can be found there.

Comment

I sent out an email and got a reply back. I'm not going to post the details of what was said from them just yet as I'm currently waiting for reply #2 in regards to what was said

Comment

Originally posted by jinx View Post
          I sent out an email and got a reply back. I'm not going to post the details of what was said from them just yet as I'm currently waiting for reply #2 in regards to what was said
          PM me please, I'd like to see what you wrote him and the response you received.
          1997 Protegé ES: The Power of BP

Broke Status FTW!

Comment

and the outcome is???

Comment

BS so far

Comment

damn not what i wanted to hear man im locall to this company and was wanting to get a full set from them but do nto want to deal with the same treatment jinx got keep me updated please as this outcome will make or break my decision thanx pmr

Comment

Just ordered a full set for my Laser, will let you guys know if I go through similar issues.

I must say though, Tony was very helpful with my questions regarding the mounts and he also managed to get postage from $250+ on their website down to a mere $65 to Australia, not bad at all.

Kind of thankful I did pay with Paypal though after reading this thread.
                  Last edited by Duste; 10-04-2010, 11:43 PM.
                  Ford Laser KF2 TX3 Turbo - BPT, GT2860RS, B6T rods, 550cc injectors, FMIC, 3" exhaust, MegaSquirt-I v3, MFactory LSD

Comment

GL.. They don't want to fix or replace the mount they sent me. I get an email saying they will refund my money once they have it and inspect it. asshats..

Comment

Prior to payment? Replies were made on Tony's behalf as soon as possible.

Post-payment? Not a single reply and it's been a good week now.

Can't say I'm an avid fan of companies whose only priority is making the sale then do not continue the same level of service afterwards.
                      Ford Laser KF2 TX3 Turbo - BPT, GT2860RS, B6T rods, 550cc injectors, FMIC, 3" exhaust, MegaSquirt-I v3, MFactory LSD

Comment

thats unfortunate, Hopefully this isn't forecasting your experience with them. I feel that if you get a bad dealing the community as a whole should boycott purchasing items from him.
                        -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
                        VF10 powered!
                        262 Whp & 257 Wtq
                        13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

some one please PM me the email addresses your getting a response from when you contact AWR.
                          "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                          -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                          *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                          172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                          New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Originally posted by Duste View Post
                            Prior to payment? Replies were made on Tony's behalf as soon as possible.

Post-payment? Not a single reply and it's been a good week now.

Can't say I'm an avid fan of companies whose only priority is making the sale then do not continue the same level of service afterwards.

Comment

PM sent MD323.

Comment

Well from my experince with AWR .. I had no problems with delivery or the quality of the products . And I have all 4 mounts .

Comment

Working...
                                X