No announcement yet.

Ebay HID kit question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i probably won't even care that the high beams are gone out of my kit. If it's bright enough, then that's alright with me. I need to find some nice square foglights to mount in the bumper. I would put some 3000k HID's in there :D
    protege is sold, selling the last bits that I have left. Buy them.

Comment

I acually posted a video on my review thread. Check it out. It may have to be used a couple times to get the color right because theyu are looking more like a 6k kit.
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

this is my boys eg coupe he has 6k hids...

EDIT:they are low beams and are really bright.
        Last edited by miK3Pro; 01-25-2009, 11:28 AM.
        323 log-http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44611

Comment

i'll check out that video. Are you going to just change out the bulbs chris?

Comment

Originally posted by jaws View Post
            i'll check out that video. Are you going to just change out the bulbs chris?
            We'll see. I'd like to get it a nice white without any blue(or very little).
            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

i've seen lots of 6000k kits that vary from blue-ish white to pure white. It's supposed to be crystal white with hint of blue. I wonder what makes them different...

Comment

Chinese quality.

Comment

My kit is scheduled to be here on Feb. 3rd.

Comment

My kit is scheduled to be here on Feb. 3rd.
                    Who did you order from? What color/temp? Watt? Hi/low?

I asked the guy I bought my headlights from if the car they were on was wrecked or whatever and he responded that they were brand new never installed. So I have to adjust them real bad and I bet my HIDs will light the road way better.
                    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

He ordered the (DDM) 8000k 35w kit. Cant wait jaws, that's the exact kit I'm hoping to get!

Comment

^*pause* yup. :D
                        chris, I bet you're right, but you don't know what kind of crappy visibility I'm dealing with at the moment. The kit will be the brightest I've ever had.

aww crap, now it's been rescheduled to arrive on the 4th...

Comment

^*pause* yup. :D
                          chris, I bet you're right, but you don't know what kind of crappy visibility I'm dealing with at the moment. The kit will be the brightest I've ever had.

aww crap, now it's been rescheduled to arrive on the 4th...
                          If you're running the usdm lights it wont change much.
                          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

if i could afford edm I would do the upgrade. My lights are in great condition for their age, and they aren't even yellow yet.

Comment

I got the kit in yesterday, but my uncle also died on tuesday so I'm in LA. I will get pics when I install the kit, I'm going back home on sunday.

Comment

Sorry to hear about the loss jaws

Comment

Working...
                                X