Which Would You Prefer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by asylum24
    you wont be let down doesnt it piss you off that if you had waited like a week longer you coulda bought a brand new model
    No because I figure it would be awhile before they start popping up on ebay and there is no way I am going to pay $500 for a hu, $340 was pushing it for me.

Comment

lol i paid 450 for the 13 cuz it was like 2 weeks old when i bought it... i couldnt wait any longer

Comment

asylum, I know it's gonna be silver and blue, but I wanna see it. now don't be so rude man, I'm sorry they didn't make green ones.

on the other hand, I'm pretty sure that once they hit stores they will hit ebay as well and prices will be very similar to what's already out there. here's an example - look at the 9827 (it's one of the 2004 models - the first one to hit the stores).

Alpine.com MSRP --> $260
        Crutchfield.com --> $259.99
        eBay.com --> $199

Now, I believe that this *27 thing is the replacement for the 9807 which I am selling on ebay right now and looks like it's going to sell for more than $180 despite the fact that it is used. So, there you have it... I bet prices aren't going to be higher than the current ones.

Comment

im not mad at you im mad at alpine.. sry if I sound rude... just ticks me off taht they are moving to blue and leaving it to just blue..... soo tired of blue ****... thats all you ever see... blue neons, lights, gauges, interiors, exteriors, wheels even! just sick of blue!

Comment

im not mad at you im mad at alpine.. sry if I sound rude... just ticks me off taht they are moving to blue and leaving it to just blue..... soo tired of blue ****... thats all you ever see... blue neons, lights, gauges, interiors, exteriors, wheels even! just sick of blue!
            This coming from a guy with a blue car.

Comment

my car aint blue yo! its blueberry (purple day navy blue at night[not laser blue])

Comment

blue is blue

Comment

http://www.asylum24.net/car/kitted/new.JPG does that look blue to you? im seein purple-y yo

Comment

If my car was purple I would probably try to save face and call it blue. Just like if you had a pink car you would probably try to pass it off as red.

Comment

i dont car if its purple in the day.... im never with my car in the day besides on the way to school/work... at night its navy blue so tahts fine with me.... besides how many purple cars do you see at car shows compared to black/blue/silver cars........not really htat many which makes it more original...... just think if everyone had F&F orange.... and one person had a silver car.... we would all make fun of them cuz he was different and then here comes the award to him thats teh way I look at it anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
                        blue is blue

no i'm not, i'm as white at they come

enough bickering you 2 i don't want to have to regulate, so don't make me

Comment

Originally posted by blue LEDz
                          no i'm not, i'm as white at they come
                          haha, that's hilarious

Comment

you have gas?

Comment

you have gas?
                              who? me? why?

Comment

Originally posted by blue LEDz