Rice's MS thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FamiliaGT View Post
    After reading this thread, I am seriously itchy to get my MS system. This looks like it will be a very fun experience. Lex, your Customer support is top notch. Have any experience using MS on a BF 1.6l Turbo? I cant wait to do this upgrade!
    Thanks! I haven't done a BF before, but I have done work on a B6D. We can certainly make it work. Shoot me a PM and we can work out the details. If you have the wiring schematics for the BF it should be cake.

Comment

wow had i known dis b4 i would of hade you make ma kit dam! well i hope i can gt dis str8 in ma car. its a pain in de arse!! i need a diagram of ma ECU PINOUTS!!!! arrrrrrrrr!!!
      Anyone knows what 9K rpm feels like? I do

93 Mercury Tracer SW
      99 Honda Accord 4DR 'VIP' status
      01 Honda S2000 Future Boost

Comment

Originally posted by wgnths View Post
        wow had i known dis b4 i would of hade you make ma kit dam! well i hope i can gt dis str8 in ma car. its a pain in de arse!! i need a diagram of ma ECU PINOUTS!!!! arrrrrrrrr!!!
        If I hadn't read your other posts I would've told you its because you can't speak english.
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

hahaha you know wat ya i was being retarded in this particular post. btw the thread with the ecu pinout does not work
          Anyone knows what 9K rpm feels like? I do

93 Mercury Tracer SW
          99 Honda Accord 4DR 'VIP' status
          01 Honda S2000 Future Boost

Comment

Originally posted by wgnths View Post
            hahaha you know wat ya i was being retarded in this particular post. btw the thread with the ecu pinout does not work
            This one?

It works fine for me.
            1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
            1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
            2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Pwnt
              I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
              |.....Overnight....................| ||
              |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
              |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
              "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
              Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Working...
              X