Bronzeoil shifter bushings (1st gen)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MazdaRacer
    Well, do you think you could send me a sample set (i'll pay for em) before you mass produce?

Give me a chance to check out the parts and test fit them all. Then i can give you aprouval for limited vendor status (limited being, your not a company and do not offer parts on a regular basis)

Please don't don't take offense, I don't mean to sound like big brother wanting to check your work, but it seems like the fair way to do it, since we do require vendor status for group buys.
    Yeah no problem... I understand. I'll send you a complete set as soon as I get 'em. And I was going to try 'em too for while before selling 'em.

Comment

UPDATE!

Next week I'm getting the first prototype and I'll try 'em in the holidays.

So I hope they will be ready to ship by early january. Hope you don't mind waiting a little.

Comment

i can wait just let us know when there will be done for sale

Comment

Just to let you know it will happen, I've been busy for the holidays but don't worry they will come soon, I have 18 interested buyers on club protege quebec alone so I have to do it.

Comment

score i've got cash when its ready.
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

can someone highlight the bushings that need to be replaced if you have the problem mentioned at the begining of this topic?

Maz1.8, would it be possible for me to buy only two bushings from you? i already got the 4 from corksport (the bronzeoils) but it looks like i need 2 more in order to replace all of them.
              1997 U-13 Nissan Altima

Comment

Originally posted by T4TURBO
                can someone highlight the bushings that need to be replaced if you have the problem mentioned at the begining of this topic?

Maz1.8, would it be possible for me to buy only two bushings from you? i already got the 4 from corksport (the bronzeoils) but it looks like i need 2 more in order to replace all of them.
                Yeah no prob, the ones you are missing are the Kartboy copies I'm doing. I'll post pics of where and how to change the bushings.

Comment

what about all the bushings and what is the fine coast

Comment

he posted prices earlier in the thread.
                    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Originally posted by Maz1.8T
                      Yeah no prob, the ones you are missing are the Kartboy copies I'm doing. I'll post pics of where and how to change the bushings.

aight thanks.
                      1997 U-13 Nissan Altima

Comment

ANY UPDATES.... my car is in my garage torn apart... it would be the **** to be able to install these bushings now and not have to come back again later.

Comment

PUT THIS IN THE GROUP BUYS

get an accurate count of orders there

I can tell you that I'm intrested, feel like burning money
                          If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk

Comment

darryl has to approve.
                            before it goes into a group buy we dont' take kindly to rip offs especially in group buys; that is why we take time first to check it out.

Comment

i want just the shifter bushings. i have wil's other bushings

Comment

I'm doing my best to get those as soon as possible. Sorry for the delay... me and my machinist are doing this in our spare time.

There will be a group buy as soon as Mazdaracer will approove the bushings.

Thanks for your patience.

Comment

Working...
                                X