Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but in my opinion still look better then a evo or sti (the ones from this contry anyway) and are RWD!!! lets not forget about the exhaust note
    1997 U-13 Nissan Altima

Comment

still wanna see this 1/4 vid. of the supra...
      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

I'm guessing he is having a hard time finding a video of a Supra that isn't either racing on the highway from a 100mph kick or on the dyno showing its useless numbers.

Comment

If you wanna go fast heres all you need

a built up LT-1 500 rwhp corvette N/A ( 700 - 750 whp depending on nitrious shot ) , and a sportbike

Last edited by Vash00es; 08-30-2005, 07:58 PM.
          Joe H
          2000 Chevy Impala
          3400 3.4 Liter V6
          Fun Times

Fenderwell Intake w/ K&N Cone,
          U-Bend Delete, Resonator Delete,
          Flowmaster 40, Hi-Flow Cat, Optima Redtop

Comment

...and a nice handle to push it around with in the parking lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Vash00es

a built up LT-1 500 rwhp corvette N/A ( 700 - 750 whp depending on nitrious shot ) , and a sportbike

that chevy < Skyline nismo r34 Z-tune

muhahahaha! some day i'll have one.....after i steal it from someone else!

hey Vash, my friend has a 96 impala SS, its stock. what would you say the chances of me beating him with my ZE'd mx6 be? those have a LT-1 too right? im thinking heavy + atx= not that fast? just wondering...i dont know anything about them V8s
              Attached Files
              Last edited by T4TURBO; 08-30-2005, 10:10 PM.
              1997 U-13 Nissan Altima

Comment

Hey look, it's Daddy's toys!

You people and showing off ...

Originally posted by Vash00es

Comment

dig those alms style fogs though

Comment

Originally posted by T4TURBO
                    there are skylines rolling around denver?

I know of 3 personally.

One moved to Cali though. He's on streetfire.net getting beat by a EF civic hatch, I posted the video here a while ago. 550whp or something. The one I mentioned in my post belongs to a shop here. Then I know of another one that is owned by some random guy, think its in the mid 500whp.
                    Eat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by McCorkle
                      ...and a nice handle to push it around with in the parking lot.
                      that supra style wing came with the car when we bought it its getting removed when we have it repainted
                      Joe H
                      2000 Chevy Impala
                      3400 3.4 Liter V6
                      Fun Times

Comment

Originally posted by T4TURBO

hey Vash, my friend has a 96 impala SS, its stock. what would you say the chances of me beating him with my ZE'd mx6 be? those have a LT-1 too right? im thinking heavy + atx= not that fast? just wondering...i dont know anything about them V8s
                        Theyre probobly 16 second cars stock, theres afew that run 12's , dont kid yourself, those things will still fly even if they are automatic barges, i have a friend that has a stock gran marquis ( same type of situation ) and he beat a wrx with it, the wrx was a auto, but it still puts it into perspective a little bit
                        Joe H
                        2000 Chevy Impala
                        3400 3.4 Liter V6
                        Fun Times

Comment

wait my mx6 is 16 second car? or the impala? i know that they can be modded to be very fast, but my friends is stock.
                          i know my mx6 is good for at least a 15.00
                          1997 U-13 Nissan Altima

Comment

So I am still waiting on these Supra videos.

Comment

Skylines are sweet machines.... But they just can't compare to the Pro LX

BTW the impala SS is good for 0-60 times in the low 7's and will click the 1/4 in the mid 15's. My entrepreneurship teacher said his impala would hit 60 in about 6.5 with exhaust, intake...

Comment

Originally posted by 91ProtegeLX
                                I know of 3 personally.

One moved to Cali though. He's on streetfire.net getting beat by a EF civic hatch, I posted the video here a while ago. 550whp or something. The one I mentioned in my post belongs to a shop here. Then I know of another one that is owned by some random guy, think its in the mid 500whp.
                                nice, I know of about 3-4 in dallas as well... there is a Nismo performance shop that imports them.
                                The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Working...
                                X