Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look what I found on the solara forums !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude^^^^^their right.
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

When did the protege become a chick car?, More like a Middle aged family sedan. Ive only seen one guy in a solara and about 20 chicks. Reguardless they are nice rides. I had a 04 cavalier coupe as a rental and it was a quick car. But its the same old cheap ass gm interiors that scare me off. My prizm had to many broken interior pieces . I remember the day before i traded it in the door opened at like 40 around a courner and almost smashed a lady trying to get into her car, Then i got it shut and it wouldnt open anymore. The cd player ashtray and 2 vents broke also

Comment

niceeeeee hahaha ......... i'd like to take that celica on......on a windy road where el protege and I could really test his driving skills..........

ud be surprised celicas are just as good on winding road trust me i now own a 92 celica who spanks my own protege without any mods on all roads even hits 130 stock but still gotta luv da pro
        solaras are big and slo on turns but celicas are smaller then proteges with bigger engines so natuarally its good on turns
        Attached Files

Comment

92 celica ...70kmi ...5 spd ...power everything...sunroof/moonroof...=) my celica already has a bigger kill list...y is it dat everyintersection some one wants to try and beat my celica..had it for 2 days and i beat a baretta gt...new cavalier wit ecotech...and dodge stratus v6 lol...i lost to an eclipse tho damn those ****s are fast grrrr...if only it wuz a windin road my protege would take it on a turnin road lol let alone the celica

Comment

u lost to a ****in eclipse? how the hell did that happen? i have never lost to an eclipse. ur 2nd gen must of been really slow if u lose to an eclipse in ur celica and the celica supposed to be faster
            i is dumb

Comment

Damn, people get me heated when they dog on us. Ignorance is no excuse either! You know, I've built some pretty bad ass car's working at the shop and I still love my pro for what it was. Totalled now, lol.
              I found out how to beat a Honda! Just about anyway you can think of. Even in reverse. <- my buddy Mike: Haha, your Civic is a pile of vtech crap! Zoom-Zoom!

Comment

Another Protege kill on that forum:

And this is hilarious:

Comment

But he said he had a 00 celica gt, Which means it has the same engine my chevy prizm had 1.8 dohc vvti motor, I know my buddy has a white one

Comment

okay, dipsetpimp, what kinda celica do you have? i have to call a big B.S. on some of your kills cause a cavalier Z or ecotec can whip the **** out of a celica. my friend has a 91 GTS w/ 5 speed i had no problem beating him by at least 3 cars. trust me, he can drive the **** too. your looking at 150hp/150tq in the Z24, and just 10 hp less in the ecotec, plus better top end then the Z. unless your running an all-trac, i gotta say B.S. oh, just to add to stay on topic. my friend chris raced his moms brand new solar against my other friends 96 5spd maxima and got his ass whipped. they should have made it lighter or smaller.
                    i hate being broke!

Comment

i like how they say a corola will keep up but a protege is no chance even though the pro has 10 more hp and weighs the same if not less
                      i is dumb

Comment

i drive a 2004 corolla. the handling sucks. so in my conclusion, the solara's must suck even more cuz its bigger n heavier. turning radius == wack. i'll pay one of u 30 dollars to steal my car and total it :D whose up for it? lol
                        womp

Comment

the eclipse has engine work done not sure what but the engine aint stock... and no i cant beat a z24 or ecotech ...but top end i smoke em both they wont pass 110... i hit 130 with ease my celica is gt 2.2l ...and if u dont believe the kill list thas ok cuz i beat a camry wit same engine but of course my car is lighter and i beat a corolla not sure on da engine but its a 95...theres many more to many 2 llist...and i raced a modified z24 yesterday... i got killed til about 70 that is...lol ...but when he waited for me on da highway and we started at 85 and we matched til about 110 when i lost him i had 2 passengers that are cavalier owners mad cuz even if the get the 2.4l twin cam on the highway iu will kill em haha...best kill in a while

Comment

well, if it wasn't governed he'd still smoke your ass. i'd rather have more low-end torque and kick ass acceleration than some gay top end. where/why the hell do you need to go 120+? do you want to kill yourself and others? celica's that aren't all-tracks are gay and slow. im not trying to insult you, but look at what your saying, and compare it to quarter mile times. you got OWNED!
                            i hate being broke!

Comment

not really if he was evenwith the cav at 70 mph and he does a qtr at 85mph then he won
                              i is dumb

Comment

im talking straight up acceleration. the celica isn't a good match in the quarter, top end the celica ownes, cause the cav is governed at 108.
                                i hate being broke!

Comment

Working...
                                X