No announcement yet.

2nd Annual ClubProtege Meet Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm down for Tn and Tx...well not tx...it's too boring there (as far as driving goes)

i'll be 21 by next meet...and i have a huge cooler...AND the 323 will be in tip top shape...OH MAN i can't wait already!!!!!
    Originally posted by 90prtege
    have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
    Originally posted by Turpro
    Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
    CRZbrussian: that sux
    CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
    CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

Originally posted by tehstocker99 View Post
      i'll be 21 by next meet...and i have a huge cooler...
      you know how i feel about huge coolers!!!
      miss my '93 LX at every corner
      photo album
      Catch me on Facebook

Comment

No The thread will stay alive! It must we have good idea's kicking around. Oh and Andy I know how much you love big cooler just make sure there is a Frisbee around for your table if we are in the water (ingenious by the way!)
        1991 Mazda 323 Base (Gretchen)-Build Thread
        Sold-1987 Mazda 323 Wagon (Molly)-Build Thread
        R.I.P.-1988 Mazda 323 GT (Misty) -Build Thread

Oh Colorado, how beautiful your mountains and awesome your roads!

Comment

Is Kentucky still in?
          Will it poll?
          I'll stay tuned!!
          David
          David
          sigpic Ky

Comment

Seems to be a good interest in Kentucky so far.

Comment

kentucky? why not, ill fourth it, or fifth it whatever i am in line

Comment

i can do kentuky if i can find a midway point to lay over. the 323 is gonna need alot of work before its ready, i still need another transmision and some other small things before she's ready
                "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

you have a year, GET IT DONE!, if you dont you might miss out on the second coming of a religeous figure..or the next national meet

Comment

Which will most definitely be a hit!

Comment

The club is now the proud owner of a six foot ClubProtege.com banner!! I'll post a pic to this thread on Friday when I pick it up.
                      This is the design I used, it is white with black print.

I plan to take some pics with it then send it to Ryan for safe keeping. Paid for by decal sales... works for me.

thoughts?
                      photo album
                      Catch me on Facebook

Comment

works! bump for pics!!! Is it laminated?? is it cloth? more info please andy
                        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
                          works! bump for pics!!! Is it laminated?? is it cloth? more info please andy
                          it's vinyl and of real good quality.. it will last for many many years.
                          photo album
                          Catch me on Facebook

Comment

...And many meets to come.

Comment

thats what i like to hear!!! next year you won't be able to miss us!
                              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Here is a Link to a Great Area to Meet some year...

it's central Eastern Kentucky and beautiful. http://www.caverun.org/ http://www.fs.fed.us/r8/boone/recrea...or.shtml#zilpo
                                A National Park System with 2 national campgrounds Zilpo is the most remote and would best acommodate those of us that want to be mostly just us and at that time of the month of June should not be over crowded. The two campgrounds are of even better conveniences than Nordic Pines in WI. and it was great.

Zilpo is my strongest recommendation for a group camp at Cave Run Lake. It's a 35 minute drive into BFE, the campground, but much less populated compared to Twin knobs. All drives are paved.

Sandals are a must at Zilpo beach, sand on the beach is there but after 20ft it turns to rocks, and they don't feel good/hurt feet.
                                The strongest rules are no alcohol, dogs on leads, Quiet after 11pm, (talking at camp permitted after 11pm with commom sence), stay on trails, leave the snakes alone! And Turpro and kozzman555 are mandated to appear!

Look it over, there are other places too in Kentucky. This is what I think most all of this group will be in favor of.

David
                                Last edited by riverrunnernky; 07-05-2007, 03:50 AM.
                                David
                                sigpic Ky

Comment

Working...
                                X