Club Protege's Second National Annual Meet Attendance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 17nchrims
    what day in june is this mee gonna take place?
    What: Club Protege's Second National Annual Meet
    When: Third weekend in June (June 20-22nd 2008)
    Where: Kentucky Northfolk Campground a campground of Rough River Lake: http://www.lrl.usace.army.mil/rrl/
    Why: A good chance to meet fellow mazda enthusiasts and have a good time

Originally posted by 17nchrims
    also what time you guys starting b/c i'm there i didn't think these existed for us protege owners
    Sure they do, you just have to make it happen.

Comment

I will copy and paste this meet on the "other" mazda site. I am the Kentucky mod on there.
      AEM intake, Ractive exhaust, Tsudo header, Ecoated blanks, and a bunch of stickers

Comment

thanks!! please post a link to the thread wherever you copy it to
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
          thanks!! please post a link to the thread wherever you copy it to

Mazda Meet - June 20-22 at Rough River State Park!!!! The Rough River meet is cancelled. Who is up to meet that Saturday at 2:00pm? Locations: Cox's Park Cherokee McKneeley Iroquois

I stickied it also.
          AEM intake, Ractive exhaust, Tsudo header, Ecoated blanks, and a bunch of stickers

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

i work at a grocery store woot woot....i got the hook-ups on all sorts of meat...just let me know what kinda meat yall would like and ill try and bring it
              Some people see things that are and ask, Why? Some people dream of things that never were and ask, Why not? Some people have to go to work and don't have time for all that....

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."
              - Mario Andretti

looking for gtx turbo parts...have them?? pm me

Comment

Steak tips........chicken breast........burgers.......hot dogs!

Comment

Originally posted by almighty4wd
                  can you get elk or deer at the grocery store?
                  It is Kentucky. You can only get mullets and cammo at the grocery store.

This is in a dry county by the way! Grayson Co is dry. Didn't know if any of you planned to partake.

What festivities are planned? Anyone renting a boat and going skiing, tubing, fishing, cliff diving? They have a few islands that you can dive off of. There are plenty of fish to be had also. You may need a temporary fishing license. It is $30 for a 7 day non-resident fishing license and $10 for a 1 day non-resident fishing license. http://fw.ky.gov/pdf/08fishboat2.pdf...vPath=C244C682 There are also a couple public beaches to swim at.

Are you all getting primitive campsites or powered campsites? Powered have water and electricity and are set up for RVs.

Comment

Does 'Dry' mean you can't BUY there, or you can't even DRINK there?

I'm about 35% sure of going. My karate instructor is out in colorado in June, and I'll be taking over many of the classes for the month, and I'm not sure when he'll be back, or if I'll have that weekend free. I'm going to try to work it so that I can be in the BPtrain.
                    --sarge

Comment

Dry means that you can't buy it in the county. It is a state park so you aren't "supposed" to drink anyway. As long as you don't cover the picnic table with beer bottles you should be fine.

Hopefully we will have enough rain around that time so there aren't any fire restrictions.

Comment

so we'll buy in Cinci, cart it down then maybe? need to see what the place has for grounds....

edit: I just checked the link Jho has on the first post. It's dead, they changed the site. here's the new direct link to North Fork

Explore North Fork (KY) in Rough River Lake, Kentucky with Recreation.gov. North Fork Campground is located on the shore of Rough River Lake in south central Kentucky. The 5,100-acre lake is a hometown paradise for visitors who lov
                        Last edited by almighty4wd; 01-30-2008, 08:26 AM.
                        No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Originally posted by almighty4wd View Post
                          so we'll buy in Cinci, cart it down then maybe? need to see what the place has for grounds....

edit: I just checked the link Jho has on the first post. It's dead, they changed the site. here's the new direct link to North Fork

http://www.recreation.gov/campground...O&parkId=73053
                          Pick it up in Lebanon Junction it is off of I65 on the way down. There are liquor stores in Shepardsville which is on I65 also.

I spoke to RR sales and they advised the rates.

Primitive camping site $12 per night
                          Powered site $22 per night - site includes power and water.

These are the rates for June 2008.

Comment

well score. Thanks for the info. Need to pick an area of the camp and score a few sites, get them now while we have lots of options.
                            No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

indeed, i believe we should purchase campsites this Feb. advanced reservations are always a good thing. perhaps david would be willing to take a look @ the park in advance & choose some good sites we could camp @ in a group.
                              I'll make some calls next week regarding camp sites & rules
                              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

first post is updated. it looks like theres a maximum of 6 persons per campsite. so members can share sites & the cost as well. i'll be looking for a site with partial shade to sunny. take C037 for instance

confirmed members should choose between electric or non electric A-B sites are non & C on are electric with water hookups.

Comment

Working...
                                X