No announcement yet.

club protege 2nd annual meet t-shirt thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black, white lettering, no name, medium.

Write that down.

Comment

Black, White letters, Name please, Small Is what I am in for!
      1991 Mazda 323 Base (Gretchen)-Build Thread
      Sold-1987 Mazda 323 Wagon (Molly)-Build Thread
      R.I.P.-1988 Mazda 323 GT (Misty) -Build Thread

Oh Colorado, how beautiful your mountains and awesome your roads!

Comment

Can I get one White and one Black shirt? So basically a negative of each other?

If so....

White Shirt, Black Lettering, My name(Suzuka323), XL

Black Shirt, White Lettering, My name(Suzuka323), XL

2 Club Protege Decals (Familia style)

Write that down too!

Thanks,
        MrH.

Looking for an Interplay Bumper!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pox
          Only if the strips are sideways, make them some nice Polos! =p
          Now, Solid White or Black Polos would be sweet! I think I'd rather have a Polo, but the car show/meet "T-Shirt" is always a must have.

I don't really care either way just as long as they're clean and I think Martin should hook it up if he can since he did a fine job on this years.

MrH.

Looking for an Interplay Bumper!!!!

Comment

Black, White letters, Name, XXXL
            "There's Always 2 Sides to Everyone's Story".........
            That's Why I Only Tell My Side

sigpic

Comment

why don't we have 2 options.... white with black letters or black with white letters. I know id be one the books for 1 of each color
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

seems like theres a lot of demand already eh? LOL.. so whats the deal, are we using the same idea as last years meet or should we get the creative juices going again..? You know what else would be cool.. not just "meet" shirts.. but just some plane CP shirts to wear working on our cars instead of ****en up our good clothes haha.. plus.. we all wanna represent working on our cars with oil and grease and up bondo.. and metal.. and rust.. and more rust.. and paint.. and..and lol you get the picture

Comment

I still stand by the black kacki style button up with cp on the back in white. This way you can wear a plain white T under it and it you get hot you can unbutton it and what not.
                  1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                  1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                  2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                  2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                  .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by snoogy17
                    lol okay.. mr. taking a stand for kahki! i will work on something tonight.. maybe design a cool standard Cp.com white T.. and the meet shirts can be the kahki ones with user name on side pocket and club protege.com on the upper back.. like the decals? i dunno lol
                    no no no. Make the regular T's the meet shirts and the kahki shirts just with "clubprotege" on back and user name on one side above the pocket on one side and real names on the other side . Now that's a great idea if I say so myself lol.
                    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

thers alot of good ideas going around here. a button up shirt with clubprotege on the back would be slick, specially for when you make a night out on the town, you can still be slick looing & reppin @ the same time. a hoodie would be nice to have CP stuff on as well, specially in this weather.
                      looks like we need a list created of the ideas so far before the thread gets out of hand.

(btw i rocked my CP shirt) around town, , @ the track, where ever. it had my first & last name on it.
                      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by Jho
                        Dickies FTW!
                        That's pretty much what I was thinkin . My bosses place(from what I was told from the boss) charges a 80 dollar start up fee. the t shirts are cheap. He's getting me a card and I will call and find out about the kahki/dixies. The T's should look like last years shirts only with the change of date/place/2nd annual.

So if I got this going with the kahki/dixie shirts who'd be interested? I'm going to guess they will be in the 20-30 dollor price range.
                        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Originally posted by snoogy17
                          i'd be down for a kahki button up! we will def get something figured out to have some snazzy shirts to ride the pros in! LOL
                          As soon as I find out pricing and **** I will take care of the kahki/dixie shirts cause those will be for sale all year, every year . Once I get the info I will make up a new thread.
                          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

this was something I came up with this morning, if someone can draw a little better than me take this idea and run with it.... Maybe it would be a nice logo for the back of the shirts....
                            clubpt-shirt.jpg
                            "There's Always 2 Sides to Everyone's Story".........
                            That's Why I Only Tell My Side

sigpic

Comment

WINNER!! take note.. we should add dates and user names on the rear!

Comment

Some fonts, I like the second one. I also thought we needed a "catch phrase"...so I added it into the second one, which I seem to like the most.

Last one is just for kicks. =P
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X