X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the graffiti style logo.

Run with that.

Comment

me too!! i love the design! i seriosuly think its a winner!
      just add the meet info to it..

Comment

CP comes first, you can't intertwine the name with the logo. if you can make them both purely visible then it'd be sweet
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

but the other logo could be on the pen pcoket? sticker logo thing?

Comment

Hey guys, I dunno why I didn't find this thread before... But I have access to a 12-color automated screen printer, and depending on how many shirts are sold I could get em for like $15 a shirt for nice 3-color prints on non-****ty black shirts. I was thinking like the club protege logo in red/white/grey like it looks up at the top of the site.

Comment

^ ie folks, heres our break, lets get some seriously sweet designs & get them to evileagle Will any format work???
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

screen printing designes must always be vectorized images but what files persay in vector based arts depends on the company and what formats they use.. i would say the two most comon programs being used would be corel draw or adobe illustrator. BUT anyone can still post up a .jpeg image that the company or someone else, such as myself can vectorize such as the sketch that was done above.. so lets get some sweet new designs happening! color is FTW!!

Comment

I want 300DPI Illustrator files if it's at all possible.

Comment

LOL.. ppl who want to design something on photoshop or w.e can, i or someone else will put it in illustator and redraw it as a vector based image and send the file type needed for printing to evileagle. sound good?

Comment

Just 1 suggestion. Keep the design simple like at the top of redbar skin. I'm not a fan of the last drawing.
                      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

I definitely vote for the logo at the top of the page.

Comment

i want to work with the font at th etop of the page too.. but i dont know how to get the pictures of the cars.. i think it would be a nice touce to have them too LOL

Comment

Originally posted by snoogy17 View Post
                            i want to work with the font at th etop of the page too.. but i dont know how to get the pictures of the cars.. i think it would be a nice touce to have them too LOL
                            I'm not too worried about the cars themselves. I was talking more about the text and the logo.

Comment

Originally posted by snoogy17 View Post
                              I think if you did it like your sig pic that would be killer. Just leave the whole wihandyman.com in white
                              1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                              1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                              2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

leave it white but make it look like its pealing? LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X