No announcement yet.

Who's Camping this june meet 08'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tim, im assuming there to be @ least room for 2 cars/site. last year the campground i stayed @ had room for @ least 3 cars Plus tents. it all depends how much space there really is
    Personally im taking a site with "sunshine/partial shade" I like waking up in the morning warm & with sun shining on me.
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

i'm planning on fri / sat nights but like i said i need to first make sure my car is driveable that is my only goal this year
      In the Garage
      Black 93 MX-3 GS
      Bp powered
      GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
      MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"

Comment

Ryan, 2 cars per site is the limit, 6 people per site. so we can get lots of people on a site, but the cars would have to go somewhere. I think it was 2 tents per site as well.
        No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
          Jho, find a cabin then, but stick close that way we can use your cabin @ tha party place j/k im 80% dedicated to camping VS a cabin. but thats just me.
          Eric is working on it. I'm sure he's not looking for cabins an hour away.

There was an open invitation to our cabin last year, Nick was the only person who joined us.

We had a campfire and hung around and drank beers too. I'm not going to drive 20 hours to sleep on the ground.

Comment

Looks like I'm going. I just need to figure out the days
            I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
            |.....Overnight....................| ||
            |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
            |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
            "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
            Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Twisted Sister more like....

Originally posted by projectmx View Post
              naked twister!
              I have asked my Friend in Akron to add on his attendance commitment.

He told me he would come back in the fall, when I visited the Summit Racing Truck Show.

So that should be pending 2, I don't think he will stay as long as I am however.

David
              Ky
              David
              sigpic Ky

Comment

the more the merrier. Jho i can understand where you are coming from there.

"wheresthericego" im glad to hear of your commitment just post what days when you figure it out.

Craig, good info find. it looks like 2 cars/people/members per site then or whatever.
                ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Ryan, I hate to say this...but don't count on me anymore. unless I can find an extra grand to cover things, I can't pop off for a week and spend 500 in fuel. so expenses popped up this week, and it pretty much killed any/all of my fun trips this summer.
                  No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

damned tooth. its cost me over 1000 so far, and still another 1200 for a crown....that's 2200 behind where I had hoped to be before. with that 2200 I would have NO debt come july, which would work for the meet. at this point, I'm looking into a second job, I don't want to give up just yet, but its going to be day by day sort of commitment.

I'll keep you posted, and if things go for good, you'll be the first to know. This is a once in a long while chance to do something awesome, I don't want to miss it, but right now, like Chris, just can't afford the luxury.

Comment

i'll be all ears, keep me updated as you know more craig. we'd love to have you @ the meet

Comment

Awe Craig.....

I'm more than just sorry to hear this, I hope it changes.

And your tooth come out ok. If I was A rich man All would be chartered to the meet that wanted to come.

I had the best vacation since I was a little kid. Really.

I too will be watching for any changes, as I know you wanted to come this year.

Later Craig...

David
                        Ky

Originally posted by almighty4wd View Post
                        damned tooth. its cost me over 1000 so far, and still another 1200 for a crown....that's 2200 behind where I had hoped to be before. with that 2200 I would have NO debt come july, which would work for the meet. at this point, I'm looking into a second job, I don't want to give up just yet, but its going to be day by day sort of commitment.

I'll keep you posted, and if things go for good, you'll be the first to know. This is a once in a long while chance to do something awesome, I don't want to miss it, but right now, like Chris, just can't afford the luxury.
                        David
                        sigpic Ky

Comment

Eric isn't coming this year, so IDK what's going on.

Comment

what ever happened to eric

Comment

Really...

Originally posted by Jho View Post
                              Eric isn't coming this year, so IDK what's going on.
                              When has anyone heard from him?
                              David
                              sigpic Ky

Comment

Is there a America's Best Inns & Suites nearby B/c my wife works at the one here in Conway and she can get a discount. also I will be gone on Vacation On March 23-April the 1st going to Disney world and i hope that trip does not put me in the poorhouse. but I am planning on being at the meet with both the 323 and protege .
                                I Do not own a Mazda anymore!

Comment

Working...
                                X