In the Garage
    Black 93 MX-3 GS
    Bp powered
    GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
    MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"

Comment

I finally read this entire thread. I'm lazy and only have been whoring lately. I still plan on coming. I want to bring the 323 but want to bring the protege also. Suprisingly the 323 rides better on roadtrips. So i'll probably bring that. I have enough camping gear for me. And have access to a lot more equpiment: lanterns, coolers, tents, screened in rooms, grills, portable slow cooker. I can bring anything on request. What I plan on bringing is 2 flashlights, my tent and air mattress, a slow cooker, maybe a small grill, food for me, some food for community meals. Liquer for me.
      I still don't know what days yet. prob leave friday morning camp for friday and sat night leave sunday
      Last edited by wheresthericego; 04-14-2008, 08:56 PM.
      I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
      |.....Overnight....................| ||
      |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
      |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
      "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
      Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

glad to have you coming nate. its sure to be one hell of a time
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

$22/night 2 member cars/site up to 6 people/site times 3 sites for 2 nights its $132. who's willing/going to pitch in for the campsites???
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

43 days left folks!!!!! i need a real head count who's camping & who's not!!! i still need to secure these campsites

Comment

i'm in
              I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

As far as it looks I am still gold I will be leaving at the crack of dawn on Sunday and I think I will be leaving Thursday shortly after work!
                1991 Mazda 323 Base (Gretchen)-Build Thread
                Sold-1987 Mazda 323 Wagon (Molly)-Build Thread
                R.I.P.-1988 Mazda 323 GT (Misty) -Build Thread

Oh Colorado, how beautiful your mountains and awesome your roads!

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
                  $22/night 2 member cars/site up to 6 people/site times 3 sites for 2 nights its $132. who's willing/going to pitch in for the campsites???
                  I guess I can send some monies your way for a site. So per person it would be 22 a night

Comment

Haa all right Nates coming....

Originally posted by wheresthericego View Post
                    I guess I can send some monies your way for a site. So per person it would be 22 a night
                    You know I'm in, However I'm coming early and staying later to assure clean up even the fire ring of unburnable trash.

When we leave I want our tracks picked up as we are not a rougue car group just in passing for a hell rasing time.

We might keep hell where it belongs while have fun!

shhh!

Are we there yet???
                    David
                    sigpic Ky

Comment

$11/member/night $22 covers 2 nights

Comment

gotcha. pm me a paypal addy

Comment

Working...
                        X