Who's Camping this june meet 08'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to hear your coming!
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

I need to watch this thread more jeeze work is really getting to me I am so out of the loop! You can count me in for camping ryan it's my favorite part of trips I love the outdoors! Friday and Saturday only though I have to get back sunday for work ! I will be leaving early sunday morning sadly!
      Last edited by Crazypunkerguy; 03-18-2008, 09:29 AM.
      1991 Mazda 323 Base (Gretchen)-Build Thread
      Sold-1987 Mazda 323 Wagon (Molly)-Build Thread
      R.I.P.-1988 Mazda 323 GT (Misty) -Build Thread

Oh Colorado, how beautiful your mountains and awesome your roads!

Comment

Awesome Nick, i've met my own min. 6 memeber requirement for reserving 3 sites. i'll check about reserving them this friday
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Hey Nick!!!

Originally posted by Crazypunkerguy View Post
          I need to watch this thread more jeeze work is really getting to me I am so out of the loop! You can count me in for camping ryan it's my favorite part of trips I love the outdoors! Friday and Saturday only though I have to get back sunday for work ! I will be leaving early sunday morning sadly!
          Cool, crazy ass Nick is comming, cool!!
          David
          sigpic Ky

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
            what ever happened to eric
            IDK, he's busy with work and his girlfriend, and drives an acura.

He's going to be in California for the month of June, that's why he won't be coming with me.

Originally posted by riverrunnernky View Post
            When has anyone heard from him?
            We talk from time to time.

Comment

I'll be coming with a friend, and we're going to be camping now.

So IDK how that fits into anyones plans, but we'll need a site I guess, or maybe to share one with someone.

Comment

Jho, what days????

Comment

I might be camping as well but I have no tent. What can I do?
                  1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                  1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                  2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                  2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                  .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

i need to check my second tent but if it turns out in good condition then i'll have two tents to bring
                    In the Garage
                    Black 93 MX-3 GS
                    Bp powered
                    GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
                    MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"

Comment

I have a HUGE 2 room tent I can bring for you if you want me to Chris just PM me and tell me I have no problems packing it in I don't have to bring a complete interior this time so I have more room!
                      1991 Mazda 323 Base (Gretchen)-Build Thread
                      Sold-1987 Mazda 323 Wagon (Molly)-Build Thread
                      R.I.P.-1988 Mazda 323 GT (Misty) -Build Thread

Oh Colorado, how beautiful your mountains and awesome your roads!

Comment

I have a tent your size....

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
                        I might be camping as well but I have no tent. What can I do?

We have been warned about the blazing saddles syndrome you have with some camp foods.

PM me if you still need one. The ventilation is very good in this tent too.
                        David
                        sigpic Ky

Comment

im glad to see folks offering help to a fellow member. this is what our community is about

Comment

Ha ha....

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
                            im glad to see folks offering help to a fellow member. this is what our community is about
                            Chris is a fellow member, but he is also a most valuable poster/Moderator of CP, he cares about this site and it's members more than many of us know to give him the credit he deserves. Chris is an important charactor of this Site.

I do have a very decent tent of good size for a big atheletic man to rest in.

I reserve only the rule to not eat or bring food into my tents.

The food odors never go away and rodents will not know the difference of the foods actually being in there or long gone.

Best to never eat in a tent-ever! It could save your life from a wild animal attack in back country camping.

David
                            ky

David
                            sigpic Ky

Comment

Originally posted by Crazypunkerguy View Post
                              I have a HUGE 2 room tent I can bring for you if you want me to Chris just PM me and tell me I have no problems packing it in I don't have to bring a complete interior this time so I have more room!
                              I will pm you when time gets closer. Thank you.

Thanks for the kind words David I'll keep your tent in mind as well. I'm so syked about this meet but hope my car can hold up and nothing goes wrong to make me miss this meet.
                              1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                              1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                              2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

I do understand things go wrong,

I have the Banner, so even if I croak, I will have to Ghostly carry the Banner to North Fork Camp.

Tim Project MX loaned me his self inflating mattress (for 1 person) I strongly recommend your Purchasing one that is your choice. If you happen by a Bass pro shop, (plenty of parking for the rig) see what they have.

Then go ebay or campmore on line for best prices.

Big guys must sleep well, when they don't the bear comes out of them!!

As for compliments, I just stated facts as I know them Sir.

My brakes are sad on my LX.

I'll see your PM soon.

David
                                Ky

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
                                I will pm you when time gets closer. Thank you.

Thanks for the kind words David I'll keep your tent in mind as well. I'm so syked about this meet but hope my car can hold up and nothing goes wrong to make me miss this meet.
                                David
                                sigpic Ky

Comment

Working...
                                X