KL-ZE questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D323
    ...but I have heard from ppl that joined here that they were told backpressure is a good thing from the probetalk board.

correct, the people on probetalk are retards also, but they have like 40,000 members and are very active. Lots of nooblets are joining all the time, asking the same questions AGAIN AND AGAIN. If the damn forums search worked properly, you'd find lots of good info, most of which was posted in 2002 or 2003. Some of the recent stuff is repeat bull**** threads about the same topics, and when those kind of topics appear, the info tends to be twisted by some idiot who thinks he knows what he's talking about.

I listen to jeff jeske, spada and a few others on there....most other people who post **** thinking they know what they are talking about I just ignore.

I can't really say anything about MX-3.com...i just can't find much posted info on the KL itself on there. Just questions about how to install it, where to buy one, etc...typical ****. Not specifics about bearing part #'s, flow chart comparisons between manifolds, dyno sheets galore like you can find on probetalk
    93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
    02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
    05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

and for god sakes! DO NOT make this thread into an arguement about ****ing back pressure...we've had like 100 threads before about backpressure.

STFU about it already. This thread discusses KLZE's
      93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
      02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
      05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

Working...
      X