No announcement yet.

Mazdaspeed 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't like this "(European Spec.)". I smell more nuttering before it comes to the states!
    **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
    95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

that would suck.
      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by D323
        that would suck.
        Indeed. Ever see the original Mazda 6 pics/specs? I still have the pic some where and the car made like 400 hp or so stock.... insane... then it came here n/a and lost most of its hotness too!

EDIT: Found it! Okay it wasn't 400 hp but still... twin turbo and looks ALOT more ballsy then the current 6!

Mazda 626 MPS =o
        Last edited by Tazman2; 02-24-2006, 04:00 PM.
        **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**

Comment

thats the coolest looking car i have ever seen.
          ---prakash

Comment

Actually, that's the old style 626, before the 6 came out. That has no relation to the actual specs of the 6 when it came out.

Comment

yeah, but it was ****ing sexy

Comment

Well, the press conference is tomorrow. If I sleep in enough tomorrow (my day off), I can wake up to learn more about the car!
                2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

the mazda 626 MPS, i believe is the sexiest concept car mazda made. I only wish they would have brought it into production
                  ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                  he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

The Mazda3 MPS is outfitted with Mazda’s 2.3-litre DISI Turbo petrol engine in a front engine, front-wheel drive (FWD) layout that produces more than 184 kW/250 PS at 5,500 rpm and maximum torque of 380 Nm at 3,000 rpm
                    \ that's 246 horsepower and 280lbs of torque?!?

Comment

Originally posted by silver03p5
                      The Mazda3 MPS is outfitted with Mazda’s 2.3-litre DISI Turbo petrol engine in a front engine, front-wheel drive (FWD) layout that produces more than 184 kW/250 PS at 5,500 rpm and maximum torque of 380 Nm at 3,000 rpm
                      \ that's 246 horsepower and 280lbs of torque?!?
                      damn... we all know that wont hit the states with that much power.. we always get the detuned ****
                      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

yeah, that is the edm version

Comment

Alberto told us he was a bit underwhelmed by the Mazda press conference, but on paper the Mazda3 MPS, which will become the MazdaSpeed3 in North America, s

6-speed
                          LSD
                          etc,

250PS
                          184kW

Attached Files
                          2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Originally posted by jnorion
                            Actually, that's the old style 626, before the 6 came out. That has no relation to the actual specs of the 6 when it came out.
                            Exactly... they nurfed the car and called it a 6..... made me very !

Comment

thats a damn nice interior
                              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

like the interior, just don't care for the hatch. not my cup o' tea. also, hate the rims on both that and the 6, with the dropping of using the aftermarket rims, they should drop the price as well.
                                proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

Working...
                                X