No announcement yet.

DeeAOne's BF KLDE Swap.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks man. i think im going to look for a small lip to go with it, like the one LN323 posted.

'88 323 sedan, K-swapped..

'03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege - miss it so much..

'01 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins - 323 hauler

Comment

Bet a lot of heads did double and triple takes when they glanced in the engine bay lol
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Looks great, man. I like the bumper! I forgot that there's a grid in the lower opening. I cut mine out to make room for the FMIC. Nice job, man.......

Comment

Looks sick man. I can't wait to see the reaction on the face of the tech's when I take my Aspire to be inspected!
          2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
          1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

Originally posted by nerd racing View Post
            Looks sick man. I can't wait to see the reaction on the face of the tech's when I take my Aspire to be inspected!
            lol. NIce pics though. what was the overall reaction to your engine from people there? Also the imark bumper is super nice. Fits the car perfectly
            Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
            "Who Dey"

Comment

Looking great!!!

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
              1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
              2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Most didn't know what it was. Lol once I told them that there is probably only a handful in the US they were like oh wow.

Only people who recognized it were 2 miata owners. They were like holy **** is that a kl v6?!

It was a local meet and most people in town are Honda heads so I was not expecting much attention.

Comment

you'll get the attention when ur blowin the doors off a B16 EF or GSR EG lol

94 Pro LX- 3-hole. Familia seats, Infini Corners, Familia Grille, Familia Rear Garnish w/Rear fogs EDM Glass headlights,
                  MSP Mazdaspeed Muffler,Mazdaspeed front strut bar,'00 Pro ES wheels, Neuspeed Springs,GR2s, MX3 wheel, MX3 Tall armrest

Comment

Dude, great progress! And good score on the I-Mark bumper too! Took me a couple years to find mine. But it does look tons better then stock. Only thing is, Larry and I bought ours for a place to stuff our Front Mount Interfoolers..... I mean coolers. What are you going to hide in it??? :D
                    Mazda
                    1988 Black 323 GT
                    DOHC 16 VALVE TURBO

2013 Velocity Red Mica Mazdaspeed3

Comment

my radiator? lol i dont know.

anyway, i should be putting the car on the dyno saturday to see what my A/F is looking like as well as numbers.

Comment

Your diapers are in the mail lol
                        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

thanks bro. the ones i have now have been leaking like crazy!

Comment

Haha. If you would've told me I would've sent the night time diapers instead Yes ppl its an inside joke. Post up pics of the package when you get it.
                            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

is it shipped in a diaper box or something? lol
                              -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                              http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                              http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

I liked your old bumper better.
                                1997 Protegé ES: The Power of BP

Broke Status FTW!

Comment

Working...
                                X