No announcement yet.

body kits, front lip and spoiler/wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay thanks for the heads up. I was about to be stupid and buy the bumper cover from ebay without any other parts lol that would have been a disaster when trying to put it on
    I'm a balla on a budget

Comment

Question does the imark rear bumper work too or is it just the front
      Cuz it looks pretty clean

I'm a balla on a budget

Comment

i had never seen an isuzu imark before, so i just went and googled it
        and to my surprise they look very similar to the 323. did mazda and isuzu work together on that or is it just a coincidence?

Comment

I'm not sure if mazda helped but I'm sure the Isuzu I-Mark is based on the GM R-body platform unless I'm mistaken
          I'm a balla on a budget

Comment

A quick look at wikipedia reveals that it is based on the R body platform. After looking at that and the picture of the rear bumper, I am curious now if anybody has tried the rear one.

Comment

Thats what I'm wondering. I like the look of the rear bumper on the RS
              I'm a balla on a budget

Comment

My car already has the front so I figure I might as well match it to the rear one, plus it does look cool.

Comment

it also has side skirts too so you may be able to mach up those too and have the whole lower half. As for spoilers I'm running one from a 1995 pontiac GTP it looks good on the sedan. I pulled out the third break light cuz really I don't need or want a fourth one lol

Last edited by Tpan; 09-03-2011, 05:07 PM.
                  I'm a balla on a budget

Comment

Took a walk through a local wrecker today...have some work to do I guess.

Comment

its beautiful, did i start a new trend? slap that thing on there im anxious to see it

Comment

i didnt get the bolts that held the bumper to the brackets and i wish i would have, kinda wish i woulda got the brackets too. so if you still can, do it, it'll make your life easier

Comment

I didn't take the 2 mounting shocks...will I need them? I have the bolts and the fog light brackets and the hardware for the fender mounts. I thought I would use the BF mounts and add spacers if needed.

Comment

you should get the back bumper and see if you can make it work too
                            I'm a balla on a budget

Comment

The rear may fit the Sedan but not the hatch

Comment

ohhhhh. Lame status I thought that the bumpers was the same on the hatch but I guess thats what I get for being a nube
                                I'm a balla on a budget

Comment

Working...
                                X