No announcement yet.

What did you do to your BF today???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just back from paint this week. Put on the new shoes and the trim and baubles are next. Not too bad for a wreckin yard f

Comment

lookin damn good! its too bad that usdm bumper sticks out so far in the rear

NW MAZDAS

Comment

Thanks....been at this car for a long while in my spare time...it was hard enough getting the front bumper...BF stuff is a bit more reclusive than for you BG guys..lemme know what you can come up with from the land of rice.

Comment

yea they are a dime a dozen overseas. people just dont wanna ship them , if i come across one, ill let you know for sure though

NW MAZDAS

Comment

Looks good, Clay. Look for the bumpers on eBay.de, I've seen a lot of them there in the past.

Comment

It took me over a week but I read this entire thread fron to back. A lot of awesome info, good job to all!
              Walked by the GTX on my way to the motorcycle this morning Still need to get on top of pulling the dash...

Comment

This passed Friday I got my GT insured/plated with a 10 day permit, next is safety, possible etest depending on when it last had one, then it's ready for daily driving duty

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Looks great! I still need a rear bumper skin and the styrofoam buffers from a gtx.

Any leads is appreciated.
                  David
                  sigpic Ky

Comment

Hi All,

Front left wheel bearings (passenger side, car is RHD) packed up.
                    But its replaced and running again. New Timken bearings, and new hub. roughly $45 to get it going again
                    mazda stands by you

Comment

I just got my car back from my dickhead brother.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG0243.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	252.7 KB
ID:	1233840
                      1986 Mazda 323 1.6L SOHC

Comment

not mine. but started building an exhaust system for a semi local BF sedan. The condition of the original exhaust was plain rediculous
                        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Repaired one of my MSD plug leads that I broke.

My Hiroshima Screamer

Comment

Originally posted by azgtx View Post
                            Just back from paint this week. Put on the new shoes and the trim and baubles are next. Not too bad for a wreckin yard f

Hey Clay... Did you ever get that H-brace mounted? I'm thinking about building myself a new one.

Comment

nope not yet

Comment

Can't wait to have some time to work on my car.....

Comment

Working...
                                X