$750 Including Tranz.

Comment

i mean in the rebuild only.
      thanks
      5 boosted bp cars,why...

Comment

Rebuild was about 400CDN

Comment

Bump, Kinda have an update, Car runs fine now had a lil trouble to begin with but got all that figured out.

Going to be doing the Rear disc conversion from a 95 EGT pretty quick, along with Slightly used TOKICO struts all around.

Also got a Pacesetter header to be installed, just gotta customize down pipe for it.

Will update with newer pics soon.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by TREVO123; 09-11-2007, 03:41 AM. Reason: forgot somethin

Comment

looking good!!!!! now pull that dammned FORSALE sign out of the window
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

O the sign is long gone! lol. I just bought a triple guage holder for the car, now to fill it with usefull guages woot!

Comment

now thats what i like to hear!!!
                ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Idk if this was your reason but I'm guessing. I've been guilty of putting "the sign" in the window when the car pissed me off. Once fixed sign came out lol.
                  1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                  1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                  2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                  2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                  .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
                    Idk if this was your reason but I'm guessing. I've been guilty of putting "the sign" in the window when the car pissed me off. Once fixed sign came out lol.
                    thats a good reason for "THE SIGN"

anyway good work on the engine you should hit that engine bay with a power washer asap

Comment

Turpro, you are kinda right on that, And that ive dumped alot of money into the thing, and she would always be a bitch a break down, but ive figured her out.

Comment

ew looks grose! clean your engine bay! lol Nice work!

Comment

Please tell me you are going to remove those windshield stickers, thats super rice bro.

Props on your work done, only thing is the engine bay...

I bet you were very desperate to put that engine in but some engine degreaser before the build would have helped.

Comment

Working...
                          X