Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Promazda Meet Information:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Catering Information*

Menu:
    BB-Q Chicken
    or one BB-Q meat (pulled pork, sliced pork, beef or smoked turkey): FOR PICK UP *20 Person Minimum* $4.99 per person

BB-Q Ribs:
    FOR PICK UP *20 person minimum* $6.99 per person
    Baby Back ribs (full slab):
    FOR PICK UP*20 person Minimum* $10.99 per person

Add up to 4 BB-Q meats (chicken, pulled pork, Sliced Pork, Beef or smoked turkey) for $1.00 extra per person each additional meat.

Add BB-Q spare ribs for $3.00 extra per person

Add 1/2 slab Baby back ribs for $5.00 extra per person

Delivery Change:
    delievered hot & fresh to your door (30 person minimum) for $1.00 extra per person

Setup and Serve
    Delievered, setup and served by the staff (30 person minimum) for $2.50 per person

side orders
    BB-Q beans, coleslaw, potato salad, pasta salad, macaroni salad, baked potato, sweet potato, corn or dessert $. 99 for each additional side item.

all meals include 3 side items. french bread, butter, paper products, a variety of BB-Q sauces and ice tea or lemonade. sales tax is NOT excluded
    Sagaris

Comment

so...let me get this right:

for $6/person we could have 2 meats (chicken + 1 meat), 3 side items, french bread, butter, paper products, a variety of BB-Q sauces and ice tea or lemonade. We would have to pick it up, but they are right next door as I understand it, so that is no biggie.

Sounds like a good deal to me.

Comment

Yeah its not a bad deal. The problem is going to be that I have to give them $$ before I have to pick it up so they just dont make it all up and no one shows. And I need a head count.
        Sagaris

Comment

I have updated the site: http://cflprotege.com/promazda.htm
          For those that have signed up and/or paid, please double check the list and correct any errors by PMine or emailing me at rider69@cflprotege.com

Comment

Damn mikeyou are on top of yo' ****. no sooner do I e-mail you that I have 2 and your list is updated. c-ya all on the 8th.

INTENSE members...where and when are we meeting for the caravan?

Comment

I think the Dade peeps should meet locally then roll out together to meet the Broward peeps. Then we can all roll out from there to meet the Boca peeps, etc. etc. etc...until we hit Ocala. Whadda ya'll think?
              Arvin
              2003.5 Lazer Blue Mica Protege5

Comment

we tried that for the nopi.
                everybody, and yes, me too, was late. dade people were late for broward meet, broward people were late for broward, dade+broward were late for boca meet, dade+broward+boca were late for palm beach meet, palm beach people didn't want to stop to pick up service plaza people, service plaza people waited for everyone and in the end had to catch up with everyone. too complicated.

i think we need to choose one spot and all just show up there. and if somebody is late than we all wait instead of waiting for each other.

i propose the meet to be at pompano service plaza on the tpike
                <B>Dima</B>
                Intense Performance
                South Florida Mazda Club

<a href="http://www.ipmcsfl.com">http://www.ipmcsfl.com</a>

http://streamlounge.blogspot.com/

2002 Protege5 2.0L Zoom Car
                1987 Mustang 2.3Lx Pony Car

"Never **** with Mother Nature,
                Mother Law and Mother Phreaking
                Ukrainians" - Skinny Pete - 'Italian Job'

"Скорость ето страсть...Скорость ето жизнь..." - Мираж

Comment

Post directions (exit # etc.) and I'll be there.
                  Arvin

Comment

Pompano service plaza sounds good to me

Comment

i'll talk to vlad, (haven't been able to reach him) and see what he thinks and we'll finalize it by lets say wednesday.
                      <B>Dima</B>
                      Intense Performance
                      South Florida Mazda Club

<a href="http://www.ipmcsfl.com">http://www.ipmcsfl.com</a>

http://streamlounge.blogspot.com/

2002 Protege5 2.0L Zoom Car
                      1987 Mustang 2.3Lx Pony Car

"Never **** with Mother Nature,
                      Mother Law and Mother Phreaking
                      Ukrainians" - Skinny Pete - 'Italian Job'

"Скорость ето страсть...Скорость ето жизнь..." - Мираж

Comment

Arvin

Comment

Yeah sorry guys for the lack of communication on my part, i've been really busy these days.
                          Pompano service plaze is cool IMO for you guys.
                          I'll be waiting on the Tpke on the shoulder by the Glades exit to join you all.

Eric, you can wait with me or meet the rest beforehand at the Pompano Plaza, up to you.
                          George, please wait on the shoulder by your Tpke exit and join as we pass. BTW, you didn't sign up on the ProMazda FL page

Everyone PLEASE have a walkie-talkie and good batteries for this trip. Its vital for a safe convoy.

Oh and i'm linking my post in another thread:
                          Last edited by Devl323; 11-01-2003, 08:18 AM.
                          Ex-Officer: INTENSE Performance Mazda Club of South Florida

JDM nut & AutoXer: 1992 Blaze Red Mazda 323 S
                          262,000 miles and kickin... and got some wicked new goodies recently...

BP Engine Build: Soon... Engine on the garage floor, parts on order

"Ever seen a 323 on Anthracite 17" OZ Superleggeras?!?!
                          ...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"

Comment

tell everyone to meet about 1/2 an hour earlier than you actually want to leave to give the stragglers a chance to wake up and get the move on. Thats what we are doing in Tampa on saturday morning. I am going to meet with Toole and a few others around 7:30. And we are going to wait and have some breakfast till about 8 or a little later for more people to show and then we are going to pimp our asses out.
                            Sagaris

Comment

Hmmmm breakfast...... we never planned that part of the morning into the schedule. Damn!! Denny's would so feel good before hitting the road.....
                              Jo, what would be your guess what time to leave my exit (Glades Road) to be able to meet up with Rider69 at 9.30am?
                              Will 7.30 be too late? I know i would make it on time but what's your take?
                              Ex-Officer: INTENSE Performance Mazda Club of South Florida

JDM nut & AutoXer: 1992 Blaze Red Mazda 323 S
                              262,000 miles and kickin... and got some wicked new goodies recently...

BP Engine Build: Soon... Engine on the garage floor, parts on order

"Ever seen a 323 on Anthracite 17" OZ Superleggeras?!?!
                              ...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"

Comment

if it takes you guys 3 hours on the turn pike then leave latest at 7. so tell everyone to start meeting at 6 so if everyone gets there at 6:30 then you can leave then. get mikes # and call him to keep him updated.
                                Sagaris

Comment

Working...
                                X