Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Welcome INTENSE Performance Mazda club of FL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marc93lx
    Yeah, but this is a PUBLIC board. If you want a PRIVATE board get your own domain name. Not trying to be a dick, Im just stating the obvious. Why does it need to be private anyhow, unless of course your hijacking trucks loaded with tv's and ****. (wasn't there a movie like that or somethin?)
    why? because it says intense performance under thread name. why? because i don't want people butting in. but i am sure you wouldn't do that, would you?

i agree mauricio, Why would someone visit this thread though? :rofl:
    <B>Dima</B>
    Intense Performance
    South Florida Mazda Club

<a href="http://www.ipmcsfl.com">http://www.ipmcsfl.com</a>

http://streamlounge.blogspot.com/

2002 Protege5 2.0L Zoom Car
    1987 Mustang 2.3Lx Pony Car

"Never **** with Mother Nature,
    Mother Law and Mother Phreaking
    Ukrainians" - Skinny Pete - 'Italian Job'

"Скорость ето страсть...Скорость ето жизнь..." - Мираж

Comment

I understand what your saying, but your missing the point. This is a free public access board open to anyone who wishes to type in the URL. I could understand if you guys had to pay to have your own section, but you don't. And Im sure everbody would like to check out your club and see what cool things you guys do, thats how you get more members. And people are going to click on the thread title, it happens people are curious.
      2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

ya got ya marc. i have no problem with people posting. i was just trying to show that even though this board is MUCH better than our yahoo board, our club should not just "move" here and drop the old one. while we don't do anything illegal i would prefer to keep some things "in the club". we do drive together on fridays once in a while and sometimes "surprises find us"
        that's why I don't want people who weren't there and not aware of whats going on coming to any kind of conclusions. we also do exchange private information and though i am sure most of the people would not abuse it, somebody "walking in" on it might use it to do harm. i am sure you understand, its nothing against people here.

i mean how would you feel if somebody listened (they probably do) on ALL your conversations? you woldn't enjoy it, right? well thats how I feel this board will be if our club just keeps posting everything here.

btw, one of those "surprises" would make a "congressional hearing really interesting to watch" well, its not that big. but it was a close call for us... don't you love video cameras

btw, we also have a guy named marc in the club. he drives a 93 teal colored protege. interesting, huh?
        <B>Dima</B>
        Intense Performance
        South Florida Mazda Club

Comment

Originally posted by YellowMP5
          ya got ya marc. i have no problem with people posting. i was just trying to show that even though this board is MUCH better than our yahoo board, our club should not just "move" here and drop the old one. while we don't do anything illegal i would prefer to keep some things "in the club". we do drive together on fridays once in a while and sometimes "surprises find us"
          that's why I don't want people who weren't there and not aware of whats going on coming to any kind of conclusions. we also do exchange private information and though i am sure most of the people would not abuse it, somebody "walking in" on it might use it to do harm. i am sure you understand, its nothing against people here.

i mean how would you feel if somebody listened (they probably do) on ALL your conversations? you woldn't enjoy it, right? well thats how I feel this board will be if our club just keeps posting everything here.

btw, one of those "surprises" would make a "congressional hearing really interesting to watch" well, its not that big. but it was a close call for us... don't you love video cameras

btw, we also have a guy named marc in the club. he drives a 93 teal colored protege. interesting, huh?
          That is freaky.

You guys ARE welcome here, and I think you should use the board to your advantage. It would be a good opportunity to make your club better known and to show people what you guys are all about. I don't think you have to worry about people making hasty generalizations about you though. Its a very friendly community. If there is something you don't want people to know just don't post it, remember everything you write on the internet is accessable by anyone. Even if its password protected. Good luck with your car club.
          2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

well if people have been into the protege's for awhile and they haven't heard about our club...there must be something they are doing wrong or not doing at all
            we've been together almost 2 years.
            we are the first protege club in florida, AFAIK.
            there is even a letter from us in mazda's zoom-zoom mag.
            we are listed at nopi.com too.
            <B>Dima</B>
            Intense Performance
            South Florida Mazda Club

Comment

awe come on dima its not like we talk **** or we have anal sex!

ha ha ha.

I think it would be better this way if there are people out there who arent a part of the club they can find us and become one :D
              Sagaris

Comment

Originally posted by Marc93lx
                Yeah, but this is a PUBLIC board. If you want a PRIVATE board get your own domain name. Not trying to be a dick, Im just stating the obvious. Why does it need to be private anyhow, unless of course your hijacking trucks loaded with tv's and ****. (wasn't there a movie like that or somethin?)
                i dont really care. im jus curious too. Dima?
                My OLD Car

Comment

I think we should post the normal public stuff here. If there is anything that needs that amount of privacy we post in the other one.
                  My OLD Car

Comment

Originally posted by icynelly
                    I think we should post the normal public stuff here. If there is anything that needs that amount of privacy we post in the other one.
                    I agree. I think it would be easier. And would keep my email from getting too clogged. Its confusing to read sometimes. I would turn it off but I decided I dont want to because I would never check it in Yahoo groups.
                    Sagaris

Comment

Originally posted by Motegi
                      I agree. I think it would be easier. And would keep my email from getting too clogged. Its confusing to read sometimes. I would turn it off but I decided I dont want to because I would never check it in Yahoo groups.
                      Wow I must have like 200 emails. I never check my yahoo mail.
                      My OLD Car

Comment

Rick here checking in!
                        Rick
                        '99 10th Anniversary Edition Miata #1946
                        '02 Protege5.0

Comment

Sweet Rick thanks for joinin
                          Sagaris

Comment

hey i wanted to know its weard, i went to Edit Profile and i put my sig and other info where it says sig. and for some damn reason it wont save for **** i tryed it a number of times anyone knows whats wrong or did anyone else have this problem!

secto1

inner-mind-creationz.freewebspace.com/index.html
                            INTENSEperformance

Comment

i keep trying who would know?

inner-mind-creationz.freewebspace.com/index.html
                              INTENSEperformance

Comment

heh i like this icon

Laser Blue Mp5 03.5
                                mods:
                                --Ms Axle back EXHAUST