Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Welcome INTENSE Performance Mazda club of FL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didnt say quit posting on the other board. I said we should save the REALLY IMPORTANT GOT TO KNOW STUFF for the emails. Thats all. Last time I do something like this. We are using up precious bandwith...if its not going to be put to good use then I will have it deleted.

We really dont have a lot of super secret stuff to talk about.

I figured this would give you more publicity then yahoo. I learned about the club from a forum and so have most others. Just wanted the community to grow thats all sheesh.
    Last edited by Motegi; 09-07-2003, 09:28 PM.
    Sagaris

Comment

WASSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAA PEEPS!!!!!!!!!

Very nice section we got here!!!

CableMIRC: THANKS VERY MUCH BRO!!! I WILL BE DONATING SOON, THATS A PROMISE!!!

Jo: YOUR EFFORT TO GET US HERE IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!!! THANK YOU MUCH!!

Dima: Sorry i'm with Jo on this one..... majority of posts here and Important events especially.
      Touchy subjects and personal stuff and majority of photos especially on our Yahoogroups (there is a second on now BTW which is an old picture archive)...
      So that means that we can reject all non-members now!!! Cool, then the yahoogroup can really be for us members ONLY and we can discuss personal stuff etc.
      I'll send an email some time this week to all the peeps that are around the world that joined our yahoogrp over the last 2 years and tell them they need to log in here. so if they are not a real member with stickers and tshirts etc., they will be deleted!

Rick: Hey man.... its KGB by the way

What else??...... [trini accent]well jus dat fuh now.... Layta all[/trini accent]

Vlad
      Ex-Officer: INTENSE Performance Mazda Club of South Florida

JDM nut & AutoXer: 1992 Blaze Red Mazda 323 S
      262,000 miles and kickin... and got some wicked new goodies recently...

BP Engine Build: Soon... Engine on the garage floor, parts on order

"Ever seen a 323 on Anthracite 17" OZ Superleggeras?!?!
      ...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"

Comment

wat about me i got no stikwers or t shirts and like yea how i get them lol

Laser Blue Mp5 03.5
        mods:
        --Ms Axle back EXHAUST
        --Injen Intake (color Blue)
        --Thumpity Thump In the Trunkity Trunk

Comment

Originally posted by EviLMaN
          wat about me i got no stikwers or t shirts and like yea how i get them lol
          George.... wassup.... we need to talk so i can get your order.....
          Sticker colors, and t shirt size(s) then you are officially in LOL

Layta

Originally posted by EviLMaN
          heh i like this icon
          BY THE WAY, thats my kinda icon LOL

...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"

Comment

offucally aww wtf is up with that crap LMAo lol aight how do i get offically in u need my number??????? its 561 lol

Laser Blue Mp5 03.5
            mods:
            --Ms Axle back EXHAUST

Comment

thats true.... 542.2023 is mine... call me up

Comment

ummm when lol

Laser Blue Mp5 03.5
                mods:
                --Ms Axle back EXHAUST

Comment

now is cool

Comment

I dont have a shirt or stickers...
                    My OLD Car

Comment

Ok, we need to talk then so i can get your order..... Stickers are $20 for windshield and $10 for sides (8" long) and Tshirts are $10 each or 2 for $15.... lemme know what size and i'll check the inventory...

Comment

Originally posted by Devl323
                        Ok, we need to talk then so i can get your order..... Stickers are $20 for windshield and $10 for sides (8" long) and Tshirts are $10 each or 2 for $15.... lemme know what size and i'll check the inventory...
                        Aight I have to wait till next friday cuz I just bought a body and cash is a lil short.
                        My OLD Car

Comment

i guess next meet bring the stikers and the t shirt **** i dont care so umm lol ill think about the size

Laser Blue Mp5 03.5
                          mods:
                          --Ms Axle back EXHAUST

Comment

well just make sure u tell me on time...... no Friday orders for stickers people

Comment

I havent gotten my shirts yet either. I think Dimas a little upset because I dont want to wear mine @ nopi. Sorry Dima. Im a club player except when it comes to those shirts.
                              Sagaris

Comment

hmmm, is it coz of the goof the tshirt place made.....? or what?
                                wait, you are gonna wear a vinyl decal.... is that why?

Comment

Working...
                                X