Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st Anual Nationwide All Gen Protege Meet Spring 04!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All in the protege?

Comment

yep. i plan on making it to as many meets in that car as to roll the odometer
      When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
      Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
      Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
      So his engine he goosed
      With much too much boost,
      And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

i am willing to go if we can get a place for overnight lodging cheap, and it's no more than 1,000 miles from philly.. which could put me out into pretty much anywhere EAST of the Mississippi. however, unless there are 20 or more, it's pretty much worthless. so, make it group wide, ALL GENS, and i'll go. i mean hell, i drove 130 miles on sunday one way to see 2 cars and just meet 3 of you guys, i can drive the distance cause i love meeting others that own protege's, but we need ##'S. i think it would be awesome if we could make it a 2 day event maybe, who knows. but anywhere east of the mississippi, i'm in.
        peace

Comment

Originally posted by demoninvictus
          i am willing to go if we can get a place for overnight lodging cheap, and it's no more than 1,000 miles from philly.. which could put me out into pretty much anywhere EAST of the Mississippi. however, unless there are 20 or more, it's pretty much worthless. so, make it group wide, ALL GENS, and i'll go. i mean hell, i drove 130 miles on sunday one way to see 2 cars and just meet 3 of you guys, i can drive the distance cause i love meeting others that own protege's, but we need ##'S. i think it would be awesome if we could make it a 2 day event maybe, who knows. but anywhere east of the mississippi, i'm in.
          peace
          he drove to see me

Comment

so a 1st gen protege meet in the eastern USA? sounds good. what might make it more appealing is if we can find a mazda dealership to "sponsor" us. by sponsor i mean put a mazda 3 on display, or something like that.

So his engine he goosed

Comment

I've travelled from Los Angeles to Detroit and onto Montreal 6 times in my Protege. (3 trips, I'm counting both there and back)

I'm going on memory (last trip was in 93) I95 from MI, maybe I75. down to I40 through KS, OK, TX, NM, AZ, CA.

I15 up to NV and onto CO.

I10 from LA to Miami if that means anything...can't get lost

Comment

Originally posted by demoninvictus
                peace
                haha, I drive that far each sunday. I must be a dumbass :p
                2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Count me in!! if its about half way between lets say upstate NY and Miami, FL that is. i'd be willing to drive whatever the equivalent distance is no problemo..... i'm 40mi north of Miami BTW.
                  It really depends when also, coz i may not be in the US after June.
                  Did anyone consider the meet being in the vicinity of Deal's Gap (Dragons Trail)?

Oh, Protoss, what does your odometer say now??
                  Mine's almost at 222,000 miles
                  Ex-Officer: INTENSE Performance Mazda Club of South Florida

JDM nut & AutoXer: 1992 Blaze Red Mazda 323 S
                  262,000 miles and kickin... and got some wicked new goodies recently...

BP Engine Build: Soon... Engine on the garage floor, parts on order

"Ever seen a 323 on Anthracite 17" OZ Superleggeras?!?!
                  ...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"

Comment

my car is still a young'n with 231,000, calbemirc has 431,000 or so on his.

So his engine he goosed

Comment

Originally posted by Protoss
                      my car is still a young'n with 231,000, calbemirc has 431,000 or so on his.

Lat i checked i thought he had 295k

Comment

Originally posted by itzkcatz
                        Lat i checked i thought he had 295k
                        295k miles = 470k kilometers
                        -------------------------
                        '91 LX
                        '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
                        -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
                        well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

ive got 176k

Comment

Originally posted by iwokeupfrmadrea
                            he drove to see me
                            AND ME!
                            Maroon 1995 Probe SE
                            Beige 1994 Protege DX
                            Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

My car is at 128,082. Blingages. im catchin upto u high millege ballers.

But im predicting, we will take a day drive and just drive straight down 95..stoppin at some places on the way. then get down to fla area. and camp out or stay at a place. then drive north the next day. We can pick up ppl on the way from the states were drivin through and they can join us. Id say we start the drive North of Md. Like in PENN. then Drive Straight South. It should be awsome. Taking lots of pictures and Videos. Just CHILLIN and Cruizin.

Madd Tight!!! glad to see some intrest. and yes it will be an all gen thing. Id like more 1st gens to go thou.
                              Maroon 1995 Probe SE
                              Beige 1994 Protege DX
                              Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

lets have the meet at justins mansion! Its halfway between northern and southern east-coast regions......and there are more 1g'ers on the east coast than anywhere...

blingage

93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
                                02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
                                05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

Working...
                                X