Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st Anual Nationwide All Gen Protege Meet Spring 04!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maz94protege
    But im predicting, we will take a day drive and just drive straight down 95..stoppin at some places on the way. then get down to fla area. and camp out or stay at a place. then drive north the next day. We can pick up ppl on the way from the states were drivin through and they can join us.
    That would be awesome..... i would meet up with you guys for sure....
    Ex-Officer: INTENSE Performance Mazda Club of South Florida

JDM nut & AutoXer: 1992 Blaze Red Mazda 323 S
    262,000 miles and kickin... and got some wicked new goodies recently...

BP Engine Build: Soon... Engine on the garage floor, parts on order

"Ever seen a 323 on Anthracite 17" OZ Superleggeras?!?!
    ...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"

Comment

Originally posted by FESTIVAS RULE
      lets have the meet at justins mansion! Its halfway between northern and southern east-coast regions......and there are more 1g'ers on the east coast than anywhere...

blingage

it is a big mansion-dudes like "dur...my house is tiny, watch out for boxes" the bastard has like a 5000 sq ft house

Comment

wtf , a mansion is a 65k sq ft house, like Shaqs. Not mine. GRR im POOR!!!! But we could all meet up here if u wanted to!
        Maroon 1995 Probe SE
        Beige 1994 Protege DX
        Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

Originally posted by FESTIVAS RULE
          lets have the meet at justins mansion! Its halfway between northern and southern east-coast regions
          WOW how is that half way between north and south east-coast regions?!??
          sure, it works great for you guys up there but its still MD.... from Miami thats 1200miles each way!
          Half way means half way from at least north FL to NYC for example if you are talking north and south east-coast.....
          which makes half way the southern NC region.....

...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"

Comment

Originally posted by maz94protege
            wtf , a mansion is a 65k sq ft house, like Shaqs. Not mine. GRR im POOR!!!! But we could all meet up here if u wanted to!
            poor my ass dude...its a sweet house...his basement has a hot tub in it!

Comment

hmmmm... well we have a car show on the lawn kinda thing? the people who are "going the distance" can they camp somewhere? is the place easy to get to?
              When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
              Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
              Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
              So his engine he goosed
              With much too much boost,
              And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

Originally posted by Protoss
                hmmmm... well we have a car show on the lawn kinda thing? the people who are "going the distance" can they camp somewhere? is the place easy to get to?
                u can camp in his basement...its HUGE

Comment

Why not have the meet in the middle of the nation like Chicago? Just a though, I see lots of people say east coast or west coast... plus the middle would cut a good 15 hours out of my drive. =)
                  2002 Ford Focus ZX3
                  1987 Mazda 323
                  1993 Protege LX (coming soon)

Comment

Originally posted by trahma
                    Why not have the meet in the middle of the nation like Chicago? Just a though, I see lots of people say east coast or west coast... plus the middle would cut a good 15 hours out of my drive. =)
                    Chicago is sort of in the middle of the country so it is a central location. Chicago is also right next to Lake Michigan for those of you who want pictures with huge bodies of water. Let's make a list of possible cities that could be the starting point of the meet and vote on that. Just an idea.....
                    -------------------------
                    '91 LX
                    '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
                    -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
                    well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Wilmington, N.C.

Comment

tell u the truth, im supposed to be stationed in chicago for the Coast Guard on Lake Mich. So that would be better. I mean i have to drive home from whereever im at for this thing.... but i dont know many ppl round here that woudl drive up there for such a short time. But the Surrounding areas of chichago are really pretty and great for Pictures..... good idea. But if we have it at my house...plenty of room to camp out in my basement. we have like 3-4 rooms downstairs. its always an option. and we can park the cars close too.
                        Maroon 1995 Probe SE
                        Beige 1994 Protege DX
                        Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

have a nice 2 car garage too.. could work on the cars too if i can get wil to brign his air compressor and air tools over... have a tech day too... lol...

this is getting better and better!!!
                          Maroon 1995 Probe SE
                          Beige 1994 Protege DX
                          Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

mmm...power tools

Comment

Will a new thread have to be started when we have a couple of cities to choose from??
                              Then a poll can be used....

My two picks based purely on a central location:
                              - Winston-Salem, NC
                              - Knoxville, TN

Comment

ok, but think about this? if we make a place so central nobosy lives there, everybody will be travelling. what about places to stay? I mean someone needs to host this. And there has to be a large plot of land. If we know someone with a semi central location, that has a large enough plot of land to host a car show. A place like that has more advantages than a more central location. There is a safe place to camp, We have a location garrentee. i mean this way you can take a day to travel there, camp, have a bonfire (host permitting) wake up the next day, break down the tents, line up the cars and have some fun.

BTW april is stanley cup season... and Snow and Ice are still around.
                                When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
                                Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
                                Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
                                So his engine he goosed
                                With much too much boost,
                                And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

Working...
                                X