Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why the **** would you ask us to look at your site and give input if "we aren't clients". You make no sense whatsoever.

You could at least be considerate and shrink your MB pictures to 100k or less.

Shrink your damn pics!! Its proper nettiquette.

here is one of your pics...notice a difference? I sure as hell don't. From 700kb to 42kb...wow, amazing, it took me all of 10 seconds to shrink.

Attached Files
    93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
    02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
    05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

I asked for input from those people that expressed intrest last time..... and yes the couch is pixelated and the colors are off... the reflections on the floor arent visible as well and hte shadow in the corner is blotchy.... and there are white speckles in the "painting" in the corner also... so yes I do see a difference

Comment

whatever dood. I can see the reflections just fine, there is no speckling (get a better monitor!) and there is no pixelation.,

the fact is...why the hell would you post a 1600x1200 resolution picture when more than 50% of all internet users use 800x600, and the other 40% use 1024?

Even If I had 1600x1200 the addition of the forum template would make the picture too big to fit on my monitor properly rendering that resolution completely worthless to me.

The only point of high ass resolutions is to print photo-quality pictures on a digital printer, and graphic work, NOT to show a picture. You are obviously talented at this stuff, and you'd be the last person I'd think would ametuerishly post a high ass resolution picture like a n00b.

The site layout looks awesome though, I like it!
        93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
        02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
        05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

well thank you for the complement but i didnt post a 1600x1200 pic.... and my monitors does not suck its a sony vaio laptop screen and a 3 month old sony trinitron 19" monitor

Comment

Wow, you know something ...
            This argument is the most childish argument I have ever seen ..
            I mean you are complaining about a picture. and it's size.
            To be real with you, in this day and age, noone really cares about how slow your internet is ...
            Are you really going to tell me that you can't click that x up there on the right hand corner...

IS YOUR COMPUTER REALLY THAT SLOW ..

I have Cable modem and those photo's took me like 2 seconds to download. It was really no big deal to me.

Also ... TheMan ,, what the heck is wrong with you.. You can't post without using the obsene cursing. Is it necessary to curse at him like that? Are you someone frigin special, that would warant you to be so damn vulgar.. It almost seems like your mom didn't raise you with anytype of respect for others...

I am a avid believer/followe in/of photography..
            Higher resolution shows more detail.. a photo at 640x480 will never show as much detail as one at 1024x(whatever) .. Anyone into photography knows this.
            Especially Digital photography...
            I can show you two photo's that I have on my hard drive to prove it also..

I could understand if he was sending a photo to someone, that's different, but at least he linked it.. You click and it takes to long, just click x..

It was a demo image, he was just showing it off. I sware to god yall are just taking it to the next extent.. Yall need to stop treating people like they are little kids. Don't ever try that with me because I am telling you from now I refuse to put with other peoples BS...

Bruce
            photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Gesh im shocked so many mods are here fighting like little bitches over this. Get cable modem if your computer is that slow mine loaded it in like 3 seconds ...

Comment

thank you bruce... i admit I got childish and so did whoever else was involved....

Comment

also incase you wanted to see some progress..... http://asylum24.net/12-2/asylum24-v12.html

also it looks goofy right now with it being white all around it but htat will be fixed once its done

Comment

your work is good...

your stuff looks pretty good i guess, but i could do better . . .
                    Attached Files
                    Tag Team

Comment

asylum- from one artist to another,
                      so far I like it, its getting away from the extremely rigid corporate look that most people use for their design sites(like mine)... I really like your current site but this ones got something really warm going for it. I believe you were recently inspired by the fall season as I see colors of change in this work. I find my self doing the saem thing as far as finding degradations in compressed images , but I realize now that 99% of the people that you show it to will not even notice the subtle things that make an image come to life. Only someone who does that work that feels passion in design can appreciate these things. Maybe you can post two links when showing your stuff off. One for broadband and one for dialup.
                      -tony

Comment

Holy god you guys are a bunch of ****ing cry-baby ass bitches who have nothing better to do than complain about ****...

*I am the E-spec MASTARRRRRRR and instead of asking you to politely resize your images for less-bandwidthy-endowed users, I'm going to flex my e-thug (or is it e-whiny-bitch) muscles and try and make you look like a ****tard with a horrible site, while I'm really just looking to pick a fight because I have nothing better to do. No I don't drive an MP5!*

How ****ing hard is it to ask for two versions of the pics without being a crybaby? It's not difficult to say *Wow, those are really big, can you shrink them for us modem guys?*

But that's way less awesome, so you need to insult the guy instead of asking to compress it.

And how the F is it affecting our bandwidth, it's hosted on his site???

Je*** Ch**** you guys are a bunch of teenage girls sometimes, holy crap!
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Anyway, I think the site looks sweet. I don't so much like the sub-headings that are basically the same as the top buttons. I think maybe you should do something a little different with those. Other than that, it 's very clean and pleasing to the eye
                        Dan
                        dreesemonkey

Comment

download speeds and size of **** has NOTHING to do with how fast your computer is... ****TARD

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
                          Wow, you know something ...
                          This argument is the most childish argument I have ever seen ..
                          I mean you are complaining about a picture. and it's size.
                          To be real with you, in this day and age, noone really cares about how slow your internet is ...
                          Are you really going to tell me that you can't click that x up there on the right hand corner...

IS YOUR COMPUTER REALLY THAT SLOW ..

I have Cable modem and those photo's took me like 2 seconds to download. It was really no big deal to me.

Also ... TheMan ,, what the heck is wrong with you.. You can't post without using the obsene cursing. Is it necessary to curse at him like that? Are you someone frigin special, that would warant you to be so damn vulgar.. It almost seems like your mom didn't raise you with anytype of respect for others...

I am a avid believer/followe in/of photography..
                          Higher resolution shows more detail.. a photo at 640x480 will never show as much detail as one at 1024x(whatever) .. Anyone into photography knows this.
                          Especially Digital photography...
                          I can show you two photo's that I have on my hard drive to prove it also..

I could understand if he was sending a photo to someone, that's different, but at least he linked it.. You click and it takes to long, just click x..

It was a demo image, he was just showing it off. I sware to god yall are just taking it to the next extent.. Yall need to stop treating people like they are little kids. Don't ever try that with me because I am telling you from now I refuse to put with other peoples BS...

Bruce
                          TheMAN
                          '01 BJFP MT
                          '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.
                          No, I don't drive a Protege 5.

Originally posted by R240NAII:
                          It's always, "hi, I'm 16, a flaming pissant, and have my parents hard-earned money that I'd like to blow, hold my hand and walk me through a course on driftnng/boosting/driving, but remember that I'm not intelligent enough to understand anything and will repeatedly ask the same basic, moronic questions, over and over again".

What happens when you send me PMs such as:
                          -Sending me a stupid question (no common sense, no logic, impractical, etc)
                          -Sending me a question that can be found searching or in the FAQ
                          -Sending me an illegible question (ie: bad grammar)
                          No you WON'T get flamed, you'll get ignored. The results will vary if you send flames/insults

Comment

y cant we all just get along? asylum, thats an awesome site (it just loaded...no waiting)(god bless t1) and i love the music...what song is it?

Comment

i swear....some of you guys are the biggest pussies

come into the 21st century and get broadband...it doesnt cost THAT MUCH....what 10$ more a month than dial up? woopy do-****...eat out once less a month, and there you go its paid for ...

quit acting like a bunch of cry babies cause its a big image...

and "the man"....your the lamest peice of **** on this site.....who cares if your car is "e-spec" (not that anyone would want a euro trash car anyway) the fact is no matter what you know or who you know, it doesnt give you teh right ot bitch epople out and act superior....so stfu...

though i am expecting a big THE MAN E- THUG response....

nice website asylum...keep it up...the rest are just jealous
                              1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

i swear....some of you guys are the biggest pussies

come into the 21st century and get broadband...it doesnt cost THAT MUCH....what 10$ more a month than dial up? woopy do-****...eat out once less a month, and there you go its paid for ...

quit acting like a bunch of cry babies cause its a big image...

and "the man"....your the lamest peice of **** on this site.....who cares if your car is "e-spec" (not that anyone would want a euro trash car anyway) the fact is no matter what you know or who you know, it doesnt give you teh right ot bitch epople out and act superior....so stfu...

though i am expecting a big THE MAN E- THUG response....

nice website asylum...keep it up...the rest are just jealous
                                1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

Working...
                                X