This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iwokeupfrmadrea
    y cant we all just get along? asylum, thats an awesome site (it just loaded...no waiting)(god bless t1) and i love the music...what song is it?
    Thank you, actaully i dont really know waht song it is.... i serached flashkit.com and many many other loops and didnt find anything so I gave up and hten I was jus tsearchin the net for nothing and this site had it playing in the background and it was for like a counter-strike clan and I listened to it and was like"thats perfect" so I just viewed the source and downloded the song.... now why it was on a CS clan site I have no earthly idea but anywho its mine now lol

Comment

Thank you zoomzoom...

yes I figured it was time to lose the bornig white and grey layout so since it was turning fall I figured why not use fall colors..... and then I was up at my girlfriends work...(she works at a home furnishin store but its like for the wives of the big wigs over at walmart home office thats like 2 blocks down) and basically if you want like a wooden box to sit on you table at home... expect to pay like $30(and amazingly they pay for something that just sits there and doesnt do anything) and there was this picture and it had these colors in it and had something like the pattern in it... and it jsut kind of got me thinking.... so i browsed the store and just got ideas from all these old looking lamps and the wallpaper and stuff so thats how this layout came to be

Comment

thats really tight dude, also, i know its off topic, but what are u doing for a new bumper?

Comment

thanks again....

As for my new bumper COVER (since hte bumper is that yellow thing) anyway..right now im still goin as planned for this winter with getting the rims and tires knocked out and then once those are bought, im gonna get my new front. unless I somehow come into a large sum of money which I doubt I will

Comment

lol thats good...at least ur keeping ur sense of humor

Comment

why don't you find me a ****ing broadband provider in zip code 21532

WOW YOU WON'T. The only available broadband provider is satellite, and the cheapest provider for that is $600 installation and $60 a ****ing month

I'm in college, do you really think I can afford that ****?

Why don't all you yuppy ass bitches with your high paying jobs and BROADBAND shove a cat5 cable up your asses. IMHO you don't even need broadband. I am fine with my 56k modem and $8.50 a month ISP. I WOULD pay up to $30 a month for broadband access, but you simply won't find that anywhere.

The fact of the matter is, he posted pictures that are 1600x1200 in resolution. WHO USES that high of a resolution? No one here does! Therefore your internet software automatically shrinks it down to 800x600 or whatever resolution your using to fit on your screen.

So it IS a waste of bandwidth and time for everyone.

93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
              02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
              05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

goes to show how many selfish assholes are around.. the fact was proven when the simple reminder that the pics were too big and they were not resized at all
                TheMAN
                '01 BJFP MT
                '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.
                No, I don't drive a Protege 5.

Originally posted by R240NAII:
                It's always, "hi, I'm 16, a flaming pissant, and have my parents hard-earned money that I'd like to blow, hold my hand and walk me through a course on driftnng/boosting/driving, but remember that I'm not intelligent enough to understand anything and will repeatedly ask the same basic, moronic questions, over and over again".

What happens when you send me PMs such as:
                -Sending me a stupid question (no common sense, no logic, impractical, etc)
                -Sending me a question that can be found searching or in the FAQ
                -Sending me an illegible question (ie: bad grammar)
                No you WON'T get flamed, you'll get ignored. The results will vary if you send flames/insults

Comment

im not rich, i live on campus, and most of the apartments around here come with highspeed

Comment

Originally posted by FESTIVAS RULE
                    why don't you find me a ****ing broadband provider in zip code 21532

WOW YOU WON'T. The only available broadband provider is satellite, and the cheapest provider for that is $600 installation and $60 a ****ing month

I'm in college, do you really think I can afford that ****?

Why don't all you yuppy ass bitches with your high paying jobs and BROADBAND shove a cat5 cable up your asses. IMHO you don't even need broadband. I am fine with my 56k modem and $8.50 a month ISP. I WOULD pay up to $30 a month for broadband access, but you simply won't find that anywhere.

The fact of the matter is, he posted pictures that are 1600x1200 in resolution. WHO USES that high of a resolution? No one here does! Therefore your internet software automatically shrinks it down to 800x600 or whatever resolution your using to fit on your screen.

So it IS a waste of bandwidth and time for everyone.

who uses that resolution.... well arent u a dumbass since I do... ever heard of dual monitors... i run at 3200x1200... and you arelso a dumbass... where did you see a 1600x1200 image.....hmmm maybe if you actaully looked you would see 1000x800 .... dont you feel stupid.... and if you dont... then you should and um your comment that the internet software shrinks it... thats just a tool in IE.. you can turn that off.... i have it turned off on mine cuz its gay..... and if you dont like it cuz it wastes your time then why post something about it and waste more of your time bitching and showing your ignorance....and if you are fine with your 56k.... then dont complain that it loads slow since it loads in about 2 secs for everyone else..... if you knew something about the field... it's near impossible to make a website that suits everyone.... and the fact of the matter is.... most people use atleast a 1024x768 resolution or higher and have access to a broadband connection.... so most of the time you make your site to be good for those.... besides this site im making is a portfolio so really the only people who see it will be employers.... and every business around here uses broadband and another note on your 56k... my GF has it at her house.... the images loaded up in about 13-16 secs.... oh dear lord you just lost a quarter of a minute of your day when you spent more than that typing some dumbass remark about it so stfu

Comment

Yeha, i used 800x600 as an example. I use 1280x960 resolution, and a 3ghz computer. Its not my fault I live in an area that doesn't offer broadband.

And in order for me to show you how to COMPRESS the ****ing image, I had to leave the room, help the wife cook some dinner, came back and it was just finishing. Took over 5 minutes to load. What the **** 56k connection does your GF have? oh wait, you must be full of **** because NO 56k connection could load over 2 megs of pics that fast.

You obviously don't know A DAMN THING about web-design. what kind of comment is

" the only people who see it will be employers.... and every business around here uses broadband "?????

Any employer who had half a brain would want to hire someone who knew how to create their websites so that their CLIENTS could load them. possible CLIENTS LIKE ME. Having 1000x800 images that are ****ing 800kb on your website is horrible pratice. Especially when you can shrink it to about 100-200k and still retain most of its glory.

And on that topic, I understand its important to keep the resolution and detail in a picture. But you were asking us our opinion on your WEBSITE, not your work. You simply DO NOT create websites that take forever to load. If you wanted us to see your work, then you should've posted that instead of "check out my website". Every graphic artist's portfolio I've seen in the past has a kick-ass, fairly fast loading page that has LINKS to their FULL RESOLUTION WORK.

Too bad this is too hard for you to comprehend.
                      93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
                      02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
                      05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

like I said... people with fast computers, nice cars, fast internet, big monitors are just selfish egotistical aristocratic-wannabe assholes

not everyone is lucky enough to afford a computer, nice car, fast internet, big monitors....

"oh they don't have bread? why can't they just eat cake?"
                        TheMAN
                        '01 BJFP MT
                        '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.
                        No, I don't drive a Protege 5.

Originally posted by R240NAII:
                        It's always, "hi, I'm 16, a flaming pissant, and have my parents hard-earned money that I'd like to blow, hold my hand and walk me through a course on driftnng/boosting/driving, but remember that I'm not intelligent enough to understand anything and will repeatedly ask the same basic, moronic questions, over and over again".

What happens when you send me PMs such as:
                        -Sending me a stupid question (no common sense, no logic, impractical, etc)
                        -Sending me a question that can be found searching or in the FAQ
                        -Sending me an illegible question (ie: bad grammar)
                        No you WON'T get flamed, you'll get ignored. The results will vary if you send flames/insults

Comment

Originally posted by TheMAN
                          like I said... people with fast computers, nice cars, fast internet, big monitors are just selfish egotistical aristocratic-wannabe assholes

not everyone is lucky enough to afford a computer, nice car, fast internet, big monitors....

"oh they don't have bread? why can't they just eat cake?"

Or hard working

Comment

i got my fast computer as a graduation gift, i drive a 13 yr old car that i paid for EVERY mod and for the car itself ON MY OWN, and i have cable internet because i got into a university ON MY OWN MERIT and i am paying for it ON MY OWN

Comment

is there a mod in the house?
                              Tag Team

Comment

Originally posted by JProtege
                                is there a mod in the house?
                                there are mods arguing

Comment

Working...
                                X