Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes and my webpage isnt for a client... lets see its for an employer.... when making a graphic artist portfolio its supposed to show everything you know and be the best thing that you have to offer... when you do a site for a client you dont have to put in every aspect that you know into those designs..... and you know i could really care less about your idea of it taking 5 minutes to compress it in quality.... cuz thats BS all you have to do is re save it and lower the quality of the saving..... takes about 10 seconds.... now if you computer taeks 5 minutes to compress an image... then you need help or a new computer.... over the summer when i was workin with gps maps.... i had a file that was over 2gigs in size and only toook about 3 or 4 minutes to save it.... so for you to say it took 5 minutes to compress is bull****...

Comment

antoher thing where are u seeing a meg sized file... i see none... dip****....i see a half a 500k and a 630k file.... no 1 mb file and quite frankly if you were wanting to hire me for a job... i would decline you as a client.... simply because you are goin over what you think is right and what isnt right... besides if you havent noticed the flash file is only 219k and thats with animation and sound.... sure its not done but lets see its lackin text... oh no... another 5k or... if you would go to see other sites of portfolios you would see that they take even longer than mine do by far... http://2advanced.com hmm taeks a bit to load on my broadband and wait im sure the yknow what they are doing considering Nike, Ford, Mazda, Jaguar, Lincoln, Becarti, Coca Cola and all them others have hired htem... so stfu and come back and argu when you know waht you are talkin about.... dont tell me you know graphic art when I do and you dont obviously

Comment

wow... someone can't read... all of 3 of those ****ing images total over 2 megs... and they take FIVE MINUTES to download on a 56k modem, thus takes 5 minutes for them to redo, DUH!
        TheMAN
        '01 BJFP MT
        '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.
        No, I don't drive a Protege 5.

Originally posted by R240NAII:
        It's always, "hi, I'm 16, a flaming pissant, and have my parents hard-earned money that I'd like to blow, hold my hand and walk me through a course on driftnng/boosting/driving, but remember that I'm not intelligent enough to understand anything and will repeatedly ask the same basic, moronic questions, over and over again".

What happens when you send me PMs such as:
        -Sending me a stupid question (no common sense, no logic, impractical, etc)
        -Sending me a question that can be found searching or in the FAQ
        -Sending me an illegible question (ie: bad grammar)
        No you WON'T get flamed, you'll get ignored. The results will vary if you send flames/insults

Comment

wow does anyone else see a 2 mb file anywhere?
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X