No announcement yet.

Spoiler-Less PS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

design your own emblem... and just be like "what, retard?! you don't know what <insert rediculous name here> car is?! man you're a tool!!!"

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
    RB springs
    Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
    MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

it looks good with out the spoiler, but i really like it with it. It makesit stand out. wanna trade for an MSP spoiler??? I could then fool people into thinking I was a MP3. HaHaHa

Comment

yeah i have bondo all over my trunk. I am currently working on shaving my rear handles. People already ask me what my car is, this stupic guy even though it was a vw. But ya know, winter snuck up on me and you dont wanna be doing any plastic work with it 30 degrees
        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

hmm iono i like it but I keep looking in the back for something and it feels like its missing somehting.......

from an artistic view, it looks unbalanced... we have this beautiful front end that has a lot of detail but then the back end is plain.... and shaving will make it even more plain....I mean really.. the back bumper isnt really that much besides the bottom slant.... I will agree it looks lower inthe back but just unbalanced with the rest of the car... maybe if you got a smaller sleeker spoiler or a wing like patrick's 2nd gen. just an idea

Comment

I mean really.. the back bumper isnt really that much besides the bottom
            Speak for yourself? Our P5 rear bumpers have a little character added to them!
            'I did nothing... I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be!?'
            -Dean
            2003.5 Vivid Yellow Protege5

Mods:
            18" G-Racing Kirins - hyper black
            Eibach Pro-Line lowering springs
            MazdaSpeed Axelback Exhaust
            Injen CAI - Polished
            Tinted windows. Llumar 35front 2&hatch glass/25middle roll down glass/18backside4
            DaveB trim rings
            Painted Calipers - G2

Stereo:
            Alpine CVA-1005 - 6.5" LCD Reciever.
            Alpine DVA-5210 - DVD/WMA/CD/MP3 Player
            Alpine ERA-G320 - EQ/Surround processor.
            Kicker IX-405D 5 Channel Amp
            Kicker 12" L5's in bandpass enclosure (2 of them)
            Kicker K-57.2 Components up front
            Kicker K-65 in back.

Future Mods?

Turbo?

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
              hmm iono i like it but I keep looking in the back for something and it feels like its missing somehting.......

from an artistic view, it looks unbalanced... we have this beautiful front end that has a lot of detail but then the back end is plain.... and shaving will make it even more plain....I mean really.. the back bumper isnt really that much besides the bottom slant.... I will agree it looks lower inthe back but just unbalanced with the rest of the car... maybe if you got a smaller sleeker spoiler or a wing like patrick's 2nd gen. just an idea
              Yeah I can see what you mean about now being balanced with the rest of the car. But the spoiler is definately going, I have just stop digging the look of spoilers. I was thinking about going with some cf tailights, but none of them look up to quality in my opinion.

Comment

I also like it better without the spoiler.
                2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Hey Dean see what you can do with this one.

Comment

i think since gunmetal is getting big, apc will prolly be coming out with some gm tails, if they do im on it.
                    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

They've already got some carbon fiber ones but they look terrible.

Comment

yeah i know, i dont like the reflectors on the side, and i think that they should make the lenses inside clear....that would be f'in dope.

hey can somone ps that....
                        Last edited by Kelly; 01-15-2004, 11:06 AM.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Well Danny (Witchdocktor) has some of the carbon fiber ones that were baked so that the reflector was gone. I need to get some pictures from him.

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
                            Well Danny (Witchdocktor) has some of the carbon fiber ones that were baked so that the reflector was gone. I need to get some pictures from him.

yeah get some pics and a how to....

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I think you should get the chromies and then bake em. Sand off the chrome so you can paint them and then paint the chrome part silver and leave the red part red. Similar to the headlights and corners but silver instead of black.

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
                              Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
                              I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

Comment

or maybe do what we were saying but paint the silver black and somehow make the red lensed mirrored.

---ok nevermind that stupid idea, be cool looking but kinda hard to see during the day.
                                Last edited by Kelly; 01-15-2004, 12:53 PM.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
                                X