No announcement yet.

Spoiler-Less PS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could someone please try this one. This would give me the best idea as to what it would look like.

Comment

I think it looks hot. IMO keep it. BUt everyone knows im a spoiler person. It gives it more character with the spoiler and its more 'show material'
      My OLD Car

Comment

I think it looks a lot better w/o a spoiler and would look even better if you had a CF trunk but too bad they don't make CF trunks for any protege

Comment

Originally posted by icynelly
          I think it looks hot. IMO keep it. BUt everyone knows im a spoiler person. It gives it more character with the spoiler and its more 'show material'
          I almost think not having a spoiler is more "show material". Everybody at every show I have ever attended has had a spoiler. Besides when you do a car show you have the trunk open so you don't hardly even see the spoiler. They usually won't even notice it unless you don't have a system.

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
            I almost think not having a spoiler is more "show material". Everybody at every show I have ever attended has had a spoiler. Besides when you do a car show you have the trunk open so you don't hardly even see the spoiler. They usually won't even notice it unless you don't have a system.
            Hmm...so very true. onders about his own spoiler and doubts it: Only time will tell. In the end its up to you.
            My OLD Car

Comment

well i only had a few min. to work on it so this is wha i came up with in 5 min.

hope it helps ya out....

Comment

well i got bored..... and decided 2 do another i hope you dont mind...

Comment

Hope you dont mind Pro2k if you do Im sorry.
                  Just thought yall might wanna take a look.

Mike A.

Comment

damn red x
                    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
                      damn red x

hmmmm.. dunno whats wrong with it. hold on..
                      Mike A.

Comment

omg. u got to be kidding me. imagestation has the pic but
                        when i click on it there, it shows another red x. wtf?
                        Mike A.

Comment

how the hell do you remove the spoiler.......tutorial please.
                          According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Let's try this again. Don't make fun of, only my 2nd time doing something
                            like this.

Mike A.

Comment

imagestation is strugglin the las couple days. hey just to let you know, ya know just so you dont get bitched out, theres a test thread to try to post your pics.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

hmmm it was just working.....
                                Mike A.

Comment

Working...
                                X