• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

u got msn fug?
    Mike A.

Comment

eh eh, why?
      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
        eh eh, why?
        so i can send u pic. or just talk.
        Mike A.

Comment

send me pic to kdb_79@yahoo.com and ill post it.
          According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

did u get it? if so, you like?
            Mike A.

Comment

heres the pic: if you copy from ps, and paste in pbrush, then save it as a jpeg, it will put the file under 100kb.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Yall post yalls opinions please.

Anyone want me to try to do theirs?
                Mike A.

Comment

i bet prototookies car would look dope as hell a dark charcoal color. well hell hold on......did it real fast but look.
                  Last edited by Kelly; 02-06-2004, 10:25 AM.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Extending this even further...
                    Attached Files
                    ~Mar.

Now say it with me... B-R-A-K-E.

Good job!

Comment

Originally posted by TheLastMarauder
                      Extending this even further...
                      I'm not diggin that charcoal. I'll stick with my gold.
                      Just my opinion tho.
                      Mike A.

Comment

I like that charcoal color. I was actually planning on painting it that color this summer but I don't think I will have enough money.

Comment

dont like the charcoal... when i first started working on my car iwas going to do it but decided not too since that became a big color with suv's and BMW's.....that and I saw a dark grey civic with gunmetal rims on and it looked kinda goofy.... when he wasnt in the light it almost looked primer...

-----

BTW, did you ever get your wheel in and isntalled? if so, anypics?

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
                            BTW, did you ever get your wheel in and isntalled? if so, anypics?
                            No that purchase kind of fell through. I still plan on getting one just not right now. Gotta have money to cover the turbo cost.

Comment

lol im likin the avatar pics changing with teh journey of turbo land....

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
                                lol im likin the avatar pics changing with teh journey of turbo land....
                                I am getting ready to capture a very irritated look. The text will say "Great, more body kit pms."

Comment

Working...
                                X