• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like the cordova....(spelling)?
    ---prakash

Comment

Agreed... I like the rims though.

She should have used the money to make the 323 faster
      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

It's the same a a CORDOBA, but the CORDOBA is a sedan, not a hatch back.
        CORDOBA:

I personally don't like the wheels. But I know that she's looking for a new set of SEAT LEON Cupra wheels.

Than it shoul look like this:

I'm sorry to say, but the build quality is a lot better than her 323 GTX...
        Last edited by mazda323gtx.com; 10-18-2005, 03:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mazda323gtx.com
          It's the same a a CORDOBA, but the CORDOBA is a sedan, not a hatch back.
          CORDOBA:

I personally don't like the wheels. But I know that she's looking for a new set of SEAT LEON Cupra wheels.

Than it shoul look like this:

I'm sorry to say, but the build quality is a lot better than her 323 GTX...

very nice pics... better? Wow, I have beat on my 323 in the past and she keeps on running...
          The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

guess this is a newer model than i have seen in the past. didnt recognize it. it looks really good with those rims on it btw.
            ---prakash

Comment

Oh perdy... Talk about an old thread.. i just had to say something about that GTX... LOL

Comment

Working...
              X