Clear All

FKN right it is!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
      FKN right it is!!
      lol.. i like your attitude

Comment

im with martiniac
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
          im with martiniac
          poop on you lol..

Comment

in my opinion it will become a very unorganized mess. i'll create a section for you****

but theres a heavy chance i will never use it. theres way way more time & energy invested into my car then i'll ever be able to put into a thread explaining it.

****, pending we gain 15 votes towards having this mess
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

in my opinion it will become a very unorganized mess. i'll create a section for you****

but theres a heavy chance i will never use it. theres way way more time & energy invested into my car then i'll ever be able to put into a thread explaining it.

****, pending we gain 15 votes towards having this mess
              you dont have to create a section for me lol, this was just to get ppls opinions. i understand that for such ppl as yourself who have already ivested years and lots or time and money into your car, it would be a hassle. But for many ppl such as myself who are just starting out. I personaly think it's a great way to document the progress of your car and allow other members to view and leave there feedback and learn more about you and what you're doing to your bg to set yourself off from everyone else. Once again for myself this was strictly for an opinion and not to rant and have you or anybody else make a special section thanks man!! either ways, BG'S FTW!!

Comment

its not really a problem to make the section, i just want to make sure there truley is enough motivation & reason for making it. thats all.

& in case you didn't know I just bumped up Vb pic gallery's max pics

Comment

its not really a problem to make the section, i just want to make sure there truley is enough motivation & reason for making it. thats all.

& in case you didn't know I just bumped up Vb pic gallery's max pics
                  for the coolest guy ever!

Comment

if someone wants a worklog... why not just make a build thread?
                    Daily Driver--'07 Traitor Corolla--Traded for a '11 Chevy Cruze--Traded for a '12 Dodge Charger
                    Project Car - looking for a clean AWD Protege, or maybe a monster Miata donor

Comment

Originally posted by hit25cal View Post
                      if someone wants a worklog... why not just make a build thread?
                      well that is what it is.... but hes talkin about just making a section for everyone to post theres.. for all gens and models to have thiers in one section ..

Comment

o ok
                        Daily Driver--'07 Traitor Corolla--Traded for a '11 Chevy Cruze--Traded for a '12 Dodge Charger
                        Project Car - looking for a clean AWD Protege, or maybe a monster Miata donor

Comment

7 more!!

Comment

haha, I'm going to create 7 new accounts just to get votes

not really. I'm halfsees on this really, I just use the general section like alot of us do. This would just help people find builds by browsing, that's really all.
                            No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

NO, NO! I insist!

Patricks Corner.

Do it! Haha, anyways.......

Honestly, I'd probably never use or make a worklog, but that doesn't mean I'm against them. VB's FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
                                NO, NO! I insist!

Patricks Corner.

Do it! Haha, anyways.......

Honestly, I'd probably never use or make a worklog, but that doesn't mean I'm against them. VB's FTW!
                                COOL GUY

Comment

Working...
                                X