site worklog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get some more interest in here already
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Hmmmm. I do have access in changing the vote numbers. Hmmmm. I wouldn't do that though. Come on ppl. 7 more votes and we have a great section. Also this section would be a good alternative for the vbgallery. In the gallery we can only see pics that are posted and the mod list that's current. This section you can scan through the threads and watch the progress unfold while the person is doing it. Vb is good for current specs but not the history in how it became to be. I know if this section was made I'd go back to the day I bought it and do a date by date summary . Come on ryan. Just do it.
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

+1

Comment

2 more votes and we have a new section ppl.
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Woot Woot!! Bump! :p

Comment

BUMP. This subhect has come back up. HEY RYAN OR ERIC *does a really loud fkn wistle*. Lets do something here.
              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Pretty damn close to 15 now aren't we
                ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

its a sonofabitch isn't it?
                  No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

quit calling me names

Comment

Seriously need 1 more vote?....Wheres I love clouds when you need a VOTE?! j/k :< That wasnt cool.

Comment

id like to change my vote from no to Fukk yeah worklogs

and there you have it 15, now get to it *snap* *snap*
                        "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                        -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                        *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                        172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                        New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Lol
                          No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

ya know if wtrg would vote, we'd have 15. he's the reason we resrected this.

Comment

a new section will be created- i still believe its pointless & just serves to further complicate & clutter the site.

Comment

I count 15 votes, Read 15 votes needed. I'll probably be the first to have a damn worklog. At least in the top 5.

Build threads clutter up the BG / BH sections and are sucky to have to locate frequently unless they're sub'd or favorited.
                                I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
                                |.....Overnight....................| ||
                                |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
                                |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
                                "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
                                Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Working...
                                X