No announcement yet.

site worklog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mmmmm yeah, it could do that. Or, all the threads we have of people's builds could be streamlined into only the relevate posts about the build, without a ****ton of random questions and "awesome!" posts inside. IE, only the OP can post, so we can see just the build.

I personally hate reading through the 10+ pages of ....the one person's EGT build. I don't remember the name, and I can't find it in the forums I think it would be under. It was like 10+ pages long, that's all I remember. Not ftjandra's or Skuce's. BUt that one. Hell, even mx3-4ever's rebuild thread would only be 2-3 pages long, instead of... 233 posts.

I'm with rice. Make it, I'll create a worklog of the rally car.
    No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Ryan

I'll be one of the first. Time to recoop some pics
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
      X